Brawl Stats aims to help you win and have more fun in Brawl Stars by providing the most accurate statistics possible.
- Check your personal stats including trophies, win/loss records, etc.
- View upcoming events and map
Fixed an issue where some ads would still appear after activating ads free version
Ratings and Reviews
Good app with a few annoying problems.
I have been playing brawlstars for a long time now and using brawl stats along with it. I have never had any problem with it, it has always been a great app for finding the best maps and comps. You can also look at the top players and you own profile. But a couple weeks ago it singed me out and I had to re put in my player tag... that was the first time... now like half the time it says try again and I ether have to delete the app or close it and try again the next day. That is the only problem I have ever had with it. Also o think it would be cool if you could look at your friends list and see their profiles. But over all this a good app so please fix that bug/glitch. Good job just needs a few improvements. Also could you add a way to look at your In game friends profiles?
Out of date, some incorrect information
I like what KairosTime is trying to do with this; give players guidance on what’s coming in the map rotation, and what brawlers to use. However, there are some bugs and suggestions:
1. The most obvious one is that Rosa is not a recommended brawler on any map, so the recommendation choices have not been adjusted to reflect her addition to the game.
2. The ranking stats for each brawler is way off. I thought originally that this was based off of current trophy count, but it’s not, it’s just way behind. For instance my Rosa is 415 trophies, but showing rank 17. She’s at rank 19 and never dropped below 415.
3. The type of member you are in the clubs is wrong. If you’re a Senior, you’re listed as ‘Elder?’ I don’t get it. Also the club gives a random joining date. For me, it shows I joined 5 days ago. I have been in the same club since 2018.
4. Current/Upcoming Event timers do not dynamically refresh unless you keep refreshing. There is also no second hand counter.
5. Top players are not separated out by US/World so I have no idea what I am looking at.
6. The upcoming/current tabs should switch positions, with the ‘Current’ being the default tab. If I’m looking at this app, it’s probably because I want to get advice on the event that is CURRENTLY going. That is all.
Other than that, it’s very good. A good start. It needs to go out of its way to be more than minimalist to impress me, however.
Before and after
Ok.. I’ve used stats royale and it was the best clash royale tool ever... and as for brawl stats.. I used it for the first time 3 days ago.. so I knew what to do, put my user tag in. It worked, and I liked how it showed future events and maps. So I kept it. Then the lunar update went went global so I had to update BRAWL STATS for it to work too.. but I didn’t... I tried to use it but nothing would load.. I tried using it numerous times... I tried logging out of my profile and back on but couldn’t until the of updating it came to my head. So I did and problem solved. But then I had another issue.. So since I logged out I had to log in so I put my user tag in but it keeps saying “something went wrong, try again later” and it has me soooo triggered!! Please help me or please fix it!! I really want to see the new features
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Overwolf Ltd
- 29.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Overwolf Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free $2.99