BREAK is a simple and effective menu bar application built to instantly give you a few minutes to unwind, read an article, take a walk, or don’t do any of that and just go see what’s trending on Twitter. It’s your break...do what you want.
Remove the judgment from coworkers every time you decide to read an article that your friend sent you, or check a listing on ebay. BREAK takes advantage of the one time when no one questions you not working...when your computer is updating.
* Watch Youtube without judgy eyes
* Read that article on Medium about how you’re gonna start your own business in front of your boss
* Listen to that podcast without hearing all the snickering behind your back
* Read the latest crazy Trump Tweet on Twitter with confidence
* Basically do whatever you want - while you wait for your mac to “finish updating”
* Upload your own custom icon
* macOS Mojave Dark mode support
What are you waiting for? Take control of your day. Take a BREAK.
Ratings and Reviews
True Life Hack
I actually like just setting at my desk and gazing into the nothing from time to time, it’s how I come up wiht my best ideas. Since my screen faces all the open, Break App gives me the ability to zone out with out stressing that someone will be standing behind me judging me.
I use this app daily...
I find myself turning on this app, instead of the screensaver when I get up to take a break. Especially like changing out the icon to some random gif, to freak people out that walk by.
Now I’m taking a break all the time
Pretty cool, this makes it look like you’re installing something which provides cover for taking a break :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.