Do you often host virtual or in-person meetings and have the trouble of announcing how long a break is and when it ends? Then you should have a look at Break Time Ends. It creates a full-screen window on your second screen showing when the break ends.
You can quickly display a 5, 10, 15, 30, or 60 minutes break. Because virtual meetings also happen across time zones, the image in the second screen displays the end of the break and in which time zone this time is.
To stay in control Break End Time shows the end time in your local time zone while displaying the end of the break on the second screen.
Break Time End allows you to choose what time zone a meeting is in or use your computer's local time zone.
Of course, you can configure the background and font color as well as the font itself.
- Quickly and clearly show when a break ends.
- Supports various time zones in which the end time is shown.
- Configurable background and font.
- Customizable break end time text.
- Pause displaying to show other content in the break and switch the break end time back on.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Fertig
- 261 KB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Andreas Fertig
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.