New to podcasts? Looking for trending content recommendations? Or do you listen every day?
Either way, you can find all your favorite podcast shows and episodes on Breaker! With over 20 million podcasts available & growing day by day!
Download Breaker today and discover a fresh podcast experience, combining your favorite shows with powerful features to optimize your listening experience.
Elevate your Listening Experience:
- Subscribe to shows you love
- Easily search and find new shows
- Download new episodes automatically
- Get customized podcast recommendations
- Cloud sync show playback across your iPhone and iPad
- Offline mode (wifi not required)
- Dark mode and colorful themes
- Playback speed controls
- Sleep timer so you can fall asleep to a show
- Audiobooks, video podcasts and more
- Human curated suggestions updated every day
- Listening stats to track how many shows you listen to
Subscribe to Breaker+:
• Space Saver: Compress downloaded episodes, while maintaining audio quality. A 100MB MP3 could compress to 30MB
• Relax & Sleep: Discover and listen to relaxing sleep sounds hand-picked by our editors.
• Custom App Icons: Choose from 9 unique app icons to match your home screen.
• iPad support: Explore the app in Portrait and Landscape views.
• Apple Watch support: Access playback controls right from your wrist.
• Ad-Free experience: Focus on the content of your favorite podcast episodes without the distraction of ads.
• Play on Multiple Devices: Easily sync playlists, full play history, and resume playback across devices.
• Playlists & Bookmarks: Create playlists & time stamped bookmarks, synced to your cloud account.
• Theme Editor: Unlock all premium themes, cloud-sync your custom themes across all your devices.
• Turbo Fetch: Be the first to know when a new episode drops.
• Personal Search: Locate any episode with ease, right from your subscriptions & playlists.
For podcast subscriptions, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew monthly. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period. Subscription may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to your App Store Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Hey, friends, listen up! Your favorite podcasting app has been totally redesigned to improve and add features that listeners like you love the most. Don’t worry, your subscriptions haven’t gone anywhere, just login and you’ll find your shows right where you left them. So, sit back & tune in to a whole new chapter with Breaker.
Are you a super listener? Subscribe to Breaker+ for more advanced listening features, plus unlock a personalized podcasting experience unlike any other.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost didn’t try it because of the marketing
Social podcast app? No thank you. I don’t want to talk about my podcasts or share them with my friends. I don’t care what anyone else is listening to and I don’t care about discovering or searching for new podcasts. I have several custom RSS feeds for ad free podcasts that I pay for via Patreon. I want to import them to an app via URL, listen to them, AND SAVE THE BEST EPISODES TO A PLAYLIST TO SAVE FOREVER SO I CAN RELISTEN TO THEM EASILY.
I have tried a dozen podcast apps and searched high and low on Google. I finally found this app through a Medium article and I want to cry. It actually works. Import via RSS works. Listening works. Adding my favorite episodes to the favorites playlist works, and I can customize the settings to keep the episodes from being deleted on listen. Finally. I have not been able to find a single other app on the internet that does this and it’s literally the only feature I wanted. And I didn’t even have to fork over cash to try the app. Well done. I will be subscribing to get more playlists now that I know this app does what I need.
I thought that this Podcast was super informative with ideas that I had never heard before, especially the idea where individuals being interviewed should be treated as though they own the business and not from the perspective of clocking in 9-5 just to receive a paycheck. They need to show that they really care. When you have the mindset that you own the business you will do all that you can to keep the business and not just allow the individual or company calling in to just go to another competitor. It is a game changer when you hire people who sincerely care about the business they are involved with and not just go through the motions of just wanting the day to be over with.
Room for improvement, but still way better than Apple’s podcast app
Give me the podcast all Apple had out originally, and I’d be happy. Breaker is a great alternative to the app that Apple ruined- all my episodes download when they should and are easy to locate. My issue lies with being able to delete an episode after listening. The episode “disappears” from the playlist and you have to go into subscriptions to find it, and you still can’t do much with it there. If you don’t listen to all (or any) of an episode, it remains in the playlist, and you can swipe left to remove it from your playlist....but it’s not deleted from your phone (exists in subscription area). Not sure if I’m missing something that’s right in front of me, or if this was just overlooked.
A welcomed feature would be to be able to share an episode with people not on Breaker- sometimes I would email myself the episode to know to come back to it, and sometimes i would like to share it with others (who don’t use Breaker). Being able to create multiple playlists would be a bonus, too!
Developer Response ,
Hi Tif, I think I can help you out here. When you listen to an episode in full, manually "mark as listened", or swipe to remove it from your playlist, it is deleted from your device. In the subscriptions tab, you'll see a list of shows you are subscribed to. Tapping on any of these shows will list all of their episodes. These episodes are not downloaded to your device. They can be by tapping the "add to playlist" icon. You can verify the episodes actually stored locally by visiting Profile > Settings > Downloaded Episodes.
As for sharing an episode outside of Breaker, you can do that as well! To share the currently playing podcast from the full screen player, tap the arrow icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. From here you can share via email, messages, social media, or anywhere else you like. This icon is available on show and episode pages as well throughout the app!
Thank you for using Breaker!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maple Media, LLC
- 92.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Aghem, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Maple Media LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Breaker+ Subscription $3.99
- Breaker+ Annual $39.99