*** 50% for a limited time ***
Keep track of breastfeeding like a boss!
Old-school moms used to attach pins to their bra so they could remember which breast was due to use next, but modern moms can use Baby Feed to keep track of feeds and trends.
17,283 moms love Baby Feed for keeping track of BFing.
“Tried all the others...this one is the best”
“Simple! Used with both kids”
“I’m a new mommy and love love love this app. It’s so easy to use (my husband even likes it)!!!”
Check out the screenshots and see for yourself.
With this app you can:
• See how long it’s been since the last feeding
• See how many times baby has fed today
• Quickly see which breast you should start on
• Track night-time feedings with timer
• Set a reminder to be alerted when it's time to feed
• See when the estimated next feeding time is
• See how often your baby nurses
• Simple and easy to use
• Timer that works even when you use other apps or make phone calls
• Pause button to pause feeding
• Scroll through feeding history
• Time your feeding on both left and right breasts
• See your baby’s age in days, weeks, and months
• Add a picture of your baby
• Choose from designer colors to select the perfect color and theme for the app
• Tracks diapers too!
• Night light - darkens the screen for night time tracking
Check out the screenshots and reviews.
send feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** 50% for a limited time ***
Louder alarm and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great/Helpful App. Needs some tweaks
Great choice. This app is easier to use then others to keep track of timing your feedings & diapers. The "estimated next feeding" part is really helpful. The user interface is also intuitive & nice to look at.
Here's what the app is lacking that could make it perfect:
1) A way to look at the data you've recorded by day/week/etc. It's currently just an infinitely scrolling list of times & data. Kind of a mess. If you could see each date with the number of feeds & diapers for that date (perhaps on a calendar or something), that would save you from having to scroll thru everything & write it all down for your pediatrician.
2) Similar apps allow a way to link the account/baby to another phone with the same app. This allows additional caregivers (dad, babysitter, etc.) to log feeding & diaper data, and the linked data shows up on everyone's phone. That would be hugely helpful. Currently I have to ask my husband how many diapers he changed in the night, guess at the time(s), and add them in later.
3) sometimes my kid acts like he's done breastfeeding & then wants to eat only a minute later. I wish you could re-enter a previous feeding & start/continue the timer again. Currently you have to start over with a new feeding.
If those changes were made/added I would sing this app's praises to every mom I know. ;)
Helps the delirious new Mom!
This app does a great job of keeping track of real time feedings but also gives you the capability to edit in case you forget to start or stop the timer.
I'm only giving it 4 stars because it seems to occasionally give me a bug when I open to start a new feeding & it's already got a duplicate entry from my last feed. I have to delete the 2nd & modify the 1st before I can start the current feed. Doesn't happen that often but enough to give it 4 stars.
I like how it gives a summary of your day so far. It would be nice if it could give you a comprehensive report that shows every day's stats so you could see the progress. And it would be great to include a summary of the wet & BM diapers as well.
I have been using this nursing app for the past month and loving it. It's easy and simple other apps had too much on the screen for a new tired mom. Wish they had this for my first son! I can quickly see which side I need to nurse on and how long it has been.
UPDATE: Using this now for my 3rd baby. I like other reviewers would love some statistics: average # of minutes nursing, each side, BM and wet diapers a day, even a bar chart that shows lengths between feelings would help mom's understand when baby is eating and sleeping.
It's been a few years since the last update!! Please update ASAP. This mommy would appreciate it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.