What makes Breath Ball superior to the other breathing apps?
• Natural breathing: Many breathing apps instruct you to inhale and exhale at a constant speed. This does not just feel unnatural, it can even cause you to adopt an unhealthy way of breathing, which can lead to health issues. Beware, even some of the most downloaded apps make this mistake!
Breath Ball's breathing is based on clinical observations of hundreds of humans. The app was specifically designed for clinical environments. That's why Breath Balls breathing exercises feel natural and work much better than any of the competing apps.
• No quackery: Breath Ball is based on sound scientific research. New breathing exercises are added only when there is sufficient research data available.
However, you can of course define your own breathing exercises and use Breath Ball for whatever you want.
• Maximum customizability: Our well being highly depends on what we like and dislike. Breath Ball is the only app you can fully customise to your liking: Colors, breathing exercises and even the size of the user interface can be adjusted to give you the breathing app that feels just right for you.
• Focus on simplicity: Breath Ball is incredibly easy to use and even the first breathing session usually leads to great results.
These are the main reasons why leading medical professionals, therapists and biofeedback coaches use and recommend Breath Ball.
What is Breath Ball used for?
Breath Ball helps you to relieve stress and anxiety, soothe the symptoms of COPD and Asthma, lower high blood pressure and overcome sleeplessness with four easy breathing exercises. What might sound too simple to be true, is actually based on latest scientific research and is used to treat patients at rehab facilities and in clinical environments. So let's take a closer look at Breath Ball's breathing exercises and what they can do for you:
Breath Ball provides breathing exercises for these four use cases:
• The cardiac coherence breathing exercise is used to relieve stress and anxiety. It is thought to patients at rehab and bio-feedback trainings to help them get calm and relax.
• The COPD foundation’s recommended breathing technique helps to relieve the
symptoms of Asthma and COPD.
• Slow paced breathing is a complementary treatment against hypertension (high blood pressure). It goes back to Prof. Dr. Loew and is commonly used in clinical environments.
• Dr. Andrew Weil’s famous 4:7:8 breathing technique is used to get calm to fall asleep.
Each of these breathing exercises comes with a short tutorial that will get you started in less than two minutes. Beside that you can create your own breathing exercises; something yoga and pranayama coaches enjoy a lot.
Please note: We truly value your privacy. Breath Ball does not collect any of your personal data. There is no Facebook integration and there are no social sharing features included. If you decide to use this app, you do so absolutely anonymous.
Breath Ball is a philanthropic project and you are more than welcome to use it. In case of questions or suggestions feel free to drop as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading. Feel free to download Breath Ball now.
To make life easier in times of the Corona Virus, we decided to give a limited time pro upgrade away free of charge.
Download size has been reduced.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really helps a lot when I have put in a lot of hours on my various projects Can easily find myself feeling the tension of the day abate as I breath with the intention of letting go , Recommend this app to my associates and my clients Mindful chillaxing Great app for stress monkeys
Lovely When Sweaty & Tired From Work Outside
This a lovely gift. Thank you. It is so hot outside my weedwhacker line melted into itself. I had to stop work and come inside to regroup. The Breath Ball is easy and relaxing. Easy is especially appreciated right now ;-)
Developer Response ,
thank you very much for your kind review. I'm glad you like it. All the best, Michael.
easy to use
I got this app and have it downloaded on my computer so I can take a 5 minute “breathing break” every hour. Easy to use and handy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.