Expertly crafted breathing practices to help you de-stress and get better sleep, manage BP and increase your overall clarity and wellbeing.
• WIRED magazine founding designer Barbara Kuhr found “…its design is wonderful - super cool and simple and easy to use” (thanks Barbara!).
• These breathing techniques have been designed by leading experts in Yoga Therapy and the medical field from India and Australia.
• Fully customisable - Choose your own breath length and native Australian sounds (like the didgeridoo).
• All sounds can be either muted (if you don’t like the narrator’s voice) or added, at any time during the practice.
• As the practice progresses, so does the vocal instruction - guiding you gently into a state of peace.
• Combine our professional videos to compliment your breathing practice and take your mindful practice to another level.
• You can record your heart rate before and after the breathing practice to see the calming effect it’s had for yourself.
• You can also enter your BP reading before and after the breathing practice (using your own monitor) to see how this technique can help to lower AND stabilise Hypertension (according to the FDA)..
• We offer tracking tools, stats and videos to motivate you and enhance your experience.
• You can share your results with others (including your doctor if you wish to manage a BP condition).
• For best results, you can set notifications to remind you to maintain a daily practice.
• Save time when creating your unique practice, by heading to your library and choosing your favourite from there.
Apple’s Billing Details
• Your payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to this app, where applicable.
We’ve opened the entire suite of tools for a one-off payment of $3.99 (down from $29), so you can have access to the best support and structure in your mindful practice.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I tested the app with an open mind and didn’t expect much but after just listening and breathing for a few minutes I felt a very soothing and mesmerizing effect kicking in. I absolutely love this little app. I certainly could write more and explain it with words but to be honest I think I would fail because this little app does it x fold better. Listen and breath for yourself because that’s the message!
Breath of fresh air!
This app is extremely user friendly. I don't have high bp but have noticed that my focused breathing has improved my attitude and helps me handle stress. I have been connecting during my lunch hour and look forward to using it everyday! A+++
I am beyond impressed with this app! I have tried other apps of this sort & this is by far my favorite. The interface is simple & well designed, the practices varied & each one is better than the next! Thrilled to have made this discovery- this app is FANTASTIC!! ❤️
- Breath Taking Concepts Pty Ltd
- 166.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Breath Taking Concepts Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Eternal Breath $3.99
- Monthly $2.99
- Yearly $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.