Breathe is an innovative digital scuba dive log set to revolutionise the world of recreational scuba diving. Gone are the days when you need to carry around a paper log book to log your dives (never mind forgetting or losing the book altogether).
With Breathe you can create detailed multi-depth profiles for each dive that you’ve done, allowing you to log as much or as little information about your dives as you want, from the basics like dive location, depth and time to more advanced features like adding photos and videos, ratings, equipment, digital certifications and many more…
Breathe is fun and easy to use; with interactive elements taking the hassle out of logging dives. It is a beautifully designed app that divers can use whatever their ability or experience. With so much great content to offer, this app could be end of you logging your dives on paper and the start of you helping us save those trees!
Breathe comes in two versions, the basic FREE version that allows you to log your dives, anywhere, anytime (seriously, you don’t even need to be connected to the internet); and a PRO version for subscribed users that unlocks great add-ons to the basic app.
With the FREE version comes with these features:
- The ability to add, edit and delete dive logs.
- View all your dives on a timeline with up to 6 months of history, which is the official amount of time that PADI requires before you need a refresher course.
- Support for metric and imperial systems.
- Tailor your design for both women and men, because we support gender equality.
You can also subscribe to either Breathe Pro Monthly, Yearly or Life to unlock the premium features of the app:
- Automatic syncing with the cloud and with all your devices, so no need to worry if you drop your phone in the sea, all your logs are backed up.
- Equipment overview that allows you to manage your equipment settings at any time. Your equipment settings are now automagically saved between dives.
- View your dive history on a timeline with no limitations as to how far back you can go.
- View your dives on a world map and share your map with the world!
Add photos and videos, comments and dive buddies to your dive logs.
- Export all your dive logs to PDF.
- A handy hand signals review guide.
- Make sure you’re not forgetting anything with our interactive dive planner and pre-dive checklists. Export your dive plan to pdf to help you coordinate your dive buddies.
- A handy diver profile view, where you can upload essential documents and manage your own custom equipment.
The best thing is, Breathe Pro will cost you less than what you're already paying for those paper log books!
We think it’s about time the diving industry caught up with the 21st Century. And we’re only just starting. We have a comprehensive roadmap for future updates lined up and we need your help to make Breathe the smartest scuba dive log on the planet! What do you have to do? Just download our free app and log your dives. And if you’re liking the product, why not upgrade to the Pro version to unlock great add-ons?
Breathe Pro Monthly & Breathe Pro Yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Added support for iOS15
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor visual improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good but the in-app purchases get in the way
I just started using this app and have logged two dives so far, but unless you purchase the pro version, you’re unable to see dives 6 months or more ago. I understand needing customers to maintain an app, but this feels very inconvenient and makes me not want to use this app. I don’t dive very often, so what if the next time I go on a dive, I’m unable to check what weight I used because it’s locked away? Otherwise, this app has very promising features and I hope this issue is taken into consideration so I can continue to use this app.
More than a dive logbook...
What I like best about the app that while it has the necessary info that a dive logbook has it also tells a story. With the ability to place your dive on a map and add pictures and the dive shop stamp it tells the history of your diving... it’s part logbook and part photo album. When I talk about my dives with fellow divers, normally after a dive accompanied by a cold beer, I can show them pictures that I took or with the global view where I have travelled to. The only knock I have on the app is that I am having difficulty syncing across platforms. I am in contact with the developer and hope to have this solved. It’s more of an annoyance than anything else. I also suggested that the app have the ability to store the brand and model of equipment you dive with to personalize it even more. All in all it is a great dive log app...just don’t forget it’s more than that.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are really pleased to hear that you’re having a good experience using it. We’re very happy to address any issues and queries our clients send us. Please note that we sent you an email regarding your issue about a week ago but have not heard from you since. I hope you’ve been able to find an answer for your problem!
Great but started crashing recently (Updated review)
I love this app and have been using it for quite a while, but a week ago, whenever I try to access my dive history, the app crashes and shuts down. I don’t know how to access my dives and can’t show it to others... starting to wish I had written them down the old fashioned way - if someone can help me troubleshoot, I’d be forever grateful to get my dive log back.
After emailing the developer, I was able to get my dive log back! Communication was fast, kind, and easy. Very appreciative of the service provided.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulties with the app. Whatever the issue is I’m sure we can sort it out. Could you please send us a mail to email@example.com so that we can look into this for you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EPIC APPS UK
- 140.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © EPIC APPS LTD, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Breathe Pro (Monthly) $1.99
- Breathe Pro (Yearly) $9.99
- Breathe Pro (Life) $44.99
- Breathe Pro (Life Discount 2) $22.99
- Breathe Pro (Life Discount 1) $34.99