Going to the doctor is now a breeze! Breeze offers a modern experience at the doctor’s office, at home, or on the go. Ideal for those of us that never want to fill out another paper form, wait endlessly to be seen by our doctor, or have no flexibility for when or how to pay for our care.
- Create a single account that works across all your doctors and care providers (as long as they are using Breeze)
- See upcoming appointments, cancel and schedule appointments, and manage outstanding payments all from the same app
- Enjoy a seamless, easy, and modern user experience throughout (finally!)
- Use multiple and faster check-in methods including using a QR code scanned right from your phone
- No more clipboards! Fill out electronic forms that make check-in and check-out faster: simply confirm that the automatically-populated data is correct, and edit only what has changed since your last visit
- Pay without having to wait in line, in the practice, at home or on the go (Yes, even with Apple Pay)
- Store your credit cards securely so you can pay faster
- Easily create payment plans and take the pain out of healthcare payments
This release includes:
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No cancellation facility
I made an appointment just after 5:00 on the wed before thanksgiving. About a half hour later, I learned that I needed to take my son to a college visit on that Monday. So, no problem, I will just cancel the appointment, right? Not so. I tried getting into the app and I learned that I only requested the appointment and I to finish installing the app yet. So, I figure that when I finish installing it, I will be able to cancel it. No such luck with that either, but now, I have not just requested the appt, but also confirmed it. And I am not able to cancel it. And it is we nite before TG holiday. Nobody will be back into the office until Monday morning and I will get charged for the appt because I didn’t cancel at least 12 hours in advance. Luckily someone worked on sat and cancelled it.
Breeze helped guide me through getting my medical information down for my new doctor. It guided me through all the things I needed to let my new doctor know about my medical health. Using it in the future to login to my account, I should be able to update my information when there are changes to my health or medications. I hope I can get information in the future from my doctor there as well. I like this much better than having to take a lot of paperwork with me to my first appointment. It is easier than online medical websites I have used in the past.
It’s absolutely NOT a “Breeze” to use. (Zero Stars)
1. App is not family-friendly. It needs to be enabled for use with multiple patients, especially for minors.
My children and I see the same physician, however, the app is only single-threaded, thus rendering it useless.
See the FMHMobile app. They know how to do it right.
2. There are problems with sending messages to providers:
a) I receive an error message every time.
“ERROR: The data could not be read because it is missing.
^^ ”What is this??!? ^^
Yesterday, I sent a message to my provider and got this error. So, like most people, I tried it again 2 more times with the same result. Finally, I gave up and called provider and left a VM.
But... Guess what? Those 3 messages actually went through later. Frustrating.
b) The method of sending messages is a UX design nightmare.
I have to type it in like it’s an iMessage (1-line field that scrolls).
Well...When communicating with a doctor’s office, messages are usually longer than a text message.
The worst part about it is that there is no way to easily review the message before sending it (and then experiencing 2a above).
This needs to be displayed in a paragraph form that is easy to edit if necessary (like the format of this app review).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CareCloud Corp.
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © CareCloud Corp.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.