Brella helps you protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Users have the option to receive text or email alerts. You can also check your account balance anytime, turn your card off and on, send money to other users and find nearby ATMs.
Alerts are provided for:
• Purchases exceeding dollar amounts you set
• Card-not-present purchases
• Suspicious or high-risk transactions
With this app, you have the ability to define when, where and how your debit card can be used. Users can set blocks for:
• Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
• Internet and phone transactions
• Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
Turn your debit card off/on
This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending.
More great features
- Users can check their balance without logging into the app with the Quick Balance feature
- Users can choose to enable Touch ID, a secure and quick way to sign on with your fingerprint so you don’t have to type in a password
- Users can submit a Travel Notice to inform their financial institution of any scheduled travel
NOTE: This application is powered by SHAZAM and is activated through specific financial institutions. Check with your financial institution to ensure they subscribe to Brella prior to downloading and if they participate in optional features.
We made several enhancements including overall performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Balances not available
I have four different cards on this app. In the past few days, every time I open the app, one or more balances are “NA”. If I log out, close the app, and log back in again, some of those balances are now visible, but others aren’t available. It’s happening every time I use the app, so I know it’s not just poor timing of when balances are updating from my bank.
This app is — still — pretty clunky for the functions I actually *need* it for. I use my bank’s app to monitor my accounts, and all I need from *THIS* app is the ability to add upcoming travel notifications to my card. Unfortunately, that function has NEVER worked right, even after verifying I’m in the current version of the app. Specifically, after other issues in the past, now it doesn’t allow me to change the dates of travel after autopopulating the current day as start day and the next day as the end day. I found a workaround (copy actual dates from my notes app and paste into the box) but really shouldn’t have to.
LOVE this app!
I absolutely love this app. I have found it to be very user-friendly. I love the alerts that I can set to help prevent fraud. The transaction alerts come through before I even have my wallet put back into my purse. I also like that I can temporarily block my card if needed and manage my travel notices. I recommend this app for anyone that has a ShazamChek Debit Card.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ITS Inc
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © SHAZAM®