BreweryMap is the best way to discover new breweries around you. Wired.com recently called BreweryMap a "great beer trip planner," and with features like Road Trip, we can see why. Whether you are looking to try beer from the newest brewery in your hometown or taking a road trip to somewhere new, let BreweryMap be your guide.
The #2 Food & Drink app in the US
The #1 Food & Drink app in Canada
- Search by location, brewery name, beer, or scan a beer's UPC code.
- Log your brewery visits with a personalized rating and notes
- Save breweries you'd like to visit to a personal wishlist
- Create a road trip, choose from alternate routes, and bookmark your favorites
- Export your wishlist and visit data via email
- Discover brewery details like hours of operation, tour info, and the beers they brew
- Filter by only the location types that you're interested in (micro, macro, brewpub, restaurant, etc.)
- Email a list of breweries to check out
- Find upcoming breweries that are in planning
- Contribute any missing breweries or beers to the map
BreweryMap is a must-have app for beer lovers everywhere. Check out what the critics have to say:
"If you're a beer fan and want to find some new breweries, BreweryMap is the best option." - iMore.com
"Great app, one of the best." - Dave S.
"Nicely done, folks! This may be the best app EVER, period!!!! We travel from Wisconsin to Michigan, all the way to Colorado. This app might have opened up a Pandora's box!!!!!!!!" - Lawrence Of Neenah
"Love your app! I am wrapping up my brewery tours of the state of Virginia and this app made it so much easier." - John D.
Updated for new iPhone sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
My essential travel tool
When I travel I can only see so many parks and museums before I need an adult beverage - or two. This app helps me find them. I am grateful to this app helping me find them. It's not perfect since it is based a lot on volunteer and voluntary data input, but with an online search tool plus this app I feel very confident finding a local brewery that's open. Thanks for the beers.
Which now brings me to a trivial quirk. It would be helpful, if not essential to know what the color pins are all about. A key in the settings, or in the 'info', or on the map would be useful. I had to switch off a lot of settings find out what a PURPLE pin meant.
Could Be Great
Could be a great app but looks like the developer lost interest. Hasn’t been updated for years.
Could be great, but instead it’s UI is clunky and full of errors
I really want to love this app…but it’s UI is terrible and often laggy - especially on larger iPad screens. It often hides the website, address, and phone info behind a wall “images”… which usually never load. Clicking on images usually does nothing, but if you can figure out where the website link is located **behind the pictures** sometimes you can click them blindly **THROUGH** the picture.
Also in map areas which are dense in breweries, navigating through pins can be difficult, search filter are usually not useful or filter incorrectly (breweries vs. brew pubs/beer bars), have found a lot of outdated info also “post-Covid.”
Plus aside from seeing pins with names on a map…there isn’t much useful info about the environment, beer styles, food options, indoor/outdoor seating….etc….so you have to go to the website anyways. It usually easier to just use Apple Maps.
Like I said…It’s just sad, as it could be awesome if they just worked and interfaced better with breweries like Untapped.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beverage Intel, LLC
- 12.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2018 SteadyServ Technologies
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.