BreweryMap is the best way to discover new breweries around you. Wired.com recently called BreweryMap a "great beer trip planner," and with features like Road Trip, we can see why. Whether you are looking to try beer from the newest brewery in your hometown or taking a road trip to somewhere new, let BreweryMap be your guide.
The #2 Food & Drink app in the US
The #1 Food & Drink app in Canada
- Search by location, brewery name, beer, or scan a beer's UPC code.
- Log your brewery visits with a personalized rating and notes
- Save breweries you'd like to visit to a personal wishlist
- Create a road trip, choose from alternate routes, and bookmark your favorites
- Export your wishlist and visit data via email
- Discover brewery details like hours of operation, tour info, and the beers they brew
- Filter by only the location types that you're interested in (micro, macro, brewpub, restaurant, etc.)
- Email a list of breweries to check out
- Find upcoming breweries that are in planning
- Contribute any missing breweries or beers to the map
BreweryMap is a must-have app for beer lovers everywhere. Check out what the critics have to say:
"If you're a beer fan and want to find some new breweries, BreweryMap is the best option." - iMore.com
"Great app, one of the best." - Dave S.
"Nicely done, folks! This may be the best app EVER, period!!!! We travel from Wisconsin to Michigan, all the way to Colorado. This app might have opened up a Pandora's box!!!!!!!!" - Lawrence Of Neenah
"Love your app! I am wrapping up my brewery tours of the state of Virginia and this app made it so much easier." - John D.
Updated for new iPhone sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
My essential travel tool
When I travel I can only see so many parks and museums before I need an adult beverage - or two. This app helps me find them. I am grateful to this app helping me find them. It's not perfect since it is based a lot on volunteer and voluntary data input, but with an online search tool plus this app I feel very confident finding a local brewery that's open. Thanks for the beers.
Which now brings me to a trivial quirk. It would be helpful, if not essential to know what the color pins are all about. A key in the settings, or in the 'info', or on the map would be useful. I had to switch off a lot of settings find out what a PURPLE pin meant.
Great developer response!
Great app and it promises to only get better because someone's really listening. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and we're glad you're liking the app! We're always interested to hear what kinds of suggestions our users might have. We can't always get to everything of course, but it's nice to know what people are thinking about.
BreweryMap-Allow users to help update info
I just downloaded the BreweryMap app and checked my area. We currently have 2 breweries locally which are not listed on your App; however, there is the one & only listed which has closed a few months ago. If you would allow users of this app assist in keeping information updated it could help others locate these Breweries. You can confirm info before placing in your App. Hopsoul in Brunswick, GA is the one which has closed. Silver Bluff and Barrier Island is not on your App and currently operating. I’ve visited Tantrum brewery in Cleveland, GA and Omaha Brewing in Omaha, GA which is also not listed either.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beverage Intel, LLC
- 12.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2018 SteadyServ Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.