Brexit - will it happen with a bang? A whimper? Will it happen at all? Nobody knows the how or what, sometimes not even the where, but with Brexit O'Clock, at least you can make memes and know the when, both on your iPhone and Apple Watch (complications included)!
Whether you're for Remain or Leave, Hard or Soft, Deal A, Deal B or No Deal, knowing how much time you have left is important. You can use this knowledge to:
• plan a Sovereignty or Taking Back Control Party
• stockpile medicines and tinned foods
• know when to renew your passport
• remember to apply to remain for settled status
• buy online goods before they attract customs duty
• amaze your friends with up to the second trivia
• Configurable Brexit dates
• Fix a crash when Brexit date passes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now we're into extra time it doesn't work
Crashes on launch. Some might call this a feature rather than a bug.
Developer Response ,
Yes! I didn’t consider what would happen AFTER Brexit and it asserts on the negative offset. The update fixes this, but we’ll need a new one after April 12 or whenever Brexit turns out to be.
- Async, Pty. Ltd
- 8.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Async Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Tip $1.99
- Large tip $2.99
- Small Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.