Bria Mobile - Your VoIP SIP Softphone for Everyday Business Communication:
Stay connected wherever you go. Start or join meetings with high definition, face-to-face video, high quality audio, and instant messaging - now with Bria Push Service for enhanced battery life.
For Prior Bria VoIP Softphone Client Customers:
Bria Mobile is new and replaces the former Bria iPhone Edition and Bria iPad Edition clients. If you had previously purchased the old clients and want to reinstall them, you can find the instructions to do so here: https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004179074-Install-Bria-for-iPad-iPhone-From-History
Try it for 14 days free! Subscription not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note, in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until canceled
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable auto-renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
Bria Mobile 6.3.6
Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Top notch software and tech support
I have tried several other SIP soft phones for my work and this is by far the best in every respect.
There was an issue with me not being able to hear the other party for 2-4 seconds after they picked up. I contacted tech support and Rob helped me through the settings to fix the issue and some other minor nuisances I had encountered - very competent and super fast tech support!
I also had major problems with Bluetooth headsets with other soft phones but not Bria. The feature set is mature and the app is very stable.
Calls are clearer than they are on my Mac with a wired connection.
Worth every penny!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the fantastic review. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Rob and our Support Team.
Bought a different version of this app for about $5 about a year ago, and was quite happy with it, primarily because of the CallKit integration. I recently realized that the app was discontinued without notice and left in a buggy state without automatic updates. For example, numbers will dial in reverse order (seriously) which shows the quality of these guys’ testing. And no I’m not interested in going through some strange side-channel upgrade process suggested by the developer to fix an app that I paid for.
Now there’s at least three (brand new!) versions of the app with no clear differentiation and this one wants a subscription. For what service exactly? Support for your broken app? Buyer beware: seems these guys don’t care about their customers once they get your $$$. This is a shame because I was quite happy with the original app before the developers made this insane move.
Now I’ve jumped ship and switched to Acrobits, where the pricing still makes sense and the developer actually seems to care about their customers.
Developer Response ,
Hello Campkeith, Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the Bria iPhone Edition. If you are using the version 3.9.5, please uninstall the app and install the latest version of the old app(3.9.7) to resolve the issues. For instructions to reinstall the old app, please visit: https://support.counterpath.com/knowledge-base/article/how-do-i-reinstall-my-purchased-client . Please also send an email to email@example.com and we'll provide you with a promo code for the Bria Mobile subscription. For some background on why we have switched to a subscription model, please visit https://blog.counterpath.com/2675/announcing-the-release-of-the-new-bria-mobile. Best Regards, CounterPath
We work in professional business communications in sales, install, repairs. Traditional PBX and Voip and hosted.
This app seems to be better than many of the integrated apps for systems we have used in regards to exceptional audio quality and maintained connectivity whether on WiFi or cellular.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to submit an amazing review.
- CounterPath Corporation
- 101.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CounterPath Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly plan $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.