Track your BrickHouse Security GPS units from virtually anywhere in the
The application offers basic functionality in a user-friendly mobile
interface. The features included are:
-Manage the device and view all information on your vehicle’s state,
including whether it is moving or idle, and the unit’s location in real time
-Monitor location of each unit
-View the timeline of events to see the data log from each unit
-Receive, view, and manage all notifications
-Create links and share unit locations using the locator function
-Send commands to the units and individual users
- Quickly create a geofence by a long tap on any place on the map. There is no need to go to the Geofence tab to create a new geofence. All you need to do is long-tap the map, type its name, and save it.
- See the ignition time on the History tab. For stationary units with no trips, the ignition time is displayed instead of the trip history. For units with trips, the ignition time is shown in the parking section.
- Copy a notification to the clipboard by a long tap and send it anywhere you want.
- Bug fix and stability improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for elderly parents or teens
I appreciate knowing where my elderly mom is in real time. This product is an easy solution to that. It shows real time status as idle, moving and parked along with a history. I worry about her driving alone at night. By placing on the car dash and quickly syncing the app it brings peace of mind for both parents and grown children.
Excellent pro app
This app has serious GPS horsepower. It can handle dozens of my company vehicles, and the app even works on my field staffs’ old iPhone 5s. And the trips are logged and displayed exactly like I need. I’m sure it’s also great For just one device. Thanks brickhouse!
Saddest level of product and service
Item purchased reads half of the time. Mobile app and website for tracking as big of a joke. Total waste of time and money. Called for trouble shooting and low and behold no one available. They proudly take the payment and send a faulty device. Look at all reviews it’s always everyone else’s fault their product and development doesn’t work. Sure to see another lame response to this review with no help toward the customer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for posting a review. I'm sorry that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Could you write to us at email@example.com? We'd love to help you troubleshoot. You can also call us at 800-654-7966 on weekdays from 10 am to 7 pm EST. Our live chat is available too at https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/support/. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your patience.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BrickHouse Electronics LLC
- 73 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Brickhouse Security
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.