THE MOST EXCITING BRICK GAME!!!
Welcome to "Bricks Ball Crusher!" We're back with more new content!
Bricks Ball Crusher is a classic and exciting brick game. Just play this game to relax your brain and have fun. This game is fun and challenging.
Just touch on the screen to shoot your physics balls and break the bricks.
Remember, you must break as many bricks as possible to get the highest scores and pass the levels!
We have added many special balls and surprise gifts to help overcome obstacles and get you through tough levels.
We hope that you will fall in love with this game!
- A lot of skill balls and skill blocks, waiting for you to explore
- The gift box hides rich and interesting skills.
- 6000+ levels for you to challenge
- Offer different modes, different fun
- Easy to control
- Play without wifi
Download and compete with friends around the world!
Subscribe Diamonds Membership:
- By subscribing to a Subscribe Membership, you have access to all exclusive privileges.
- The subscription price will be automatically adapted according to the region where the account is located, please note.
- You can enjoy all privileges during the subscription period.
- Automatic renewal of membership disclaimer：after confirmation of purchase, the cost will be deducted from the user's account.
- The membership will be renewed automatically, unless the auto-renewal in turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, the subscription will be renewed and the fee will be deducted from the user's account.
- After the purchase, you can go to Device Settings to view the account's subscriptions and the services that have been activated.
- You can unsubscribe during the free trial period through your account's subscription settings. Be sure to complete it 24 hours before the end of the subscription to avoid being charged. More information: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- You can turn off automatic renewal by account settings. However, you cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
- In certain cases, after user has subscribed to the service, if a free trial period was previously provided, the unused portion will be forfeited.
- Fixed my level list
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very fun....gotta do something about those ads
Games need ads, that’s fine. But they blast their volume, either turning off the music/podcast you have playing or shouting sounds to your whole classroom because you forgot to turn your phone volume down. If you’ve silenced the game effects, the ads should be silenced too. Also quite often, you watch an ad and when it ends, you just sit and stare at a frozen screen and it never takes you back to the game so you have to close out and reload and then watch another ad to start again. But I do love the gameplay, except I agree with another review that often the balls don’t launch quite where you’re aiming. Maybe adding a lock feature where you’ve got it where you want it and it won’t move anymore.
Also, speaking of ads, the ads that are shown are false advertisement! Many aren’t anything even close to what they show. I’d really reconsider doing business with liars. It’s so frustrating that games know they aren’t fun, so they lie about what they are just to rack up their downloads. Maybe they should come up with a better game?
All about making money
I really loved this app in the beginning. It sucked because there was a commercial after every little thing to I finally bought the app and thought all the annoyances would end there, but of course not 🙄 They switched the earning of in game bonuses from diamonds to coins fairly soon after buying the app which meant I couldn’t buy and subsequently use the helpful tricks/tools to get past a difficult level which I thought was no big deal and I would just simply have to work harder to get past a level but then I noticed I couldn’t get past this single level and every time I would finish attempting, a pop up would say “yearly subscription for diamonds”... like never seen this before and I’m stuck on a single level and all of a sudden every time I fail this level this ad pops up which is very fishy and even if I try to go to the Home Screen from this particular level the ad pops up and I noticed that all other levels this ad doesn’t pop up.. been on the level for months now and I’ve just come to terms with the fact that they made this particular level extremely difficult to beat UNLESS you spend more and more money to pass it. Another thing that irked me, is I bought a “specialty ball” and it was the Hello Kitty style ball and had that for a while and one day I log in and it’s COMPLETELY gone.. no where to be found.. So I couldn’t imagine if I had spent my own money for game diamonds to buy that ball and poof it be gone.
Game works, sort of
It’s ok except there’s no explanation of what any of the different blocks do. That makes it just a crapshoot. About half the time the balls shoot off when you try to aim. That’s so irritating. This is one of those constant begging games. Before you do anything they beg for money 12 times. That’s ridiculous because they already get paid from the 3-6 ads they play for every game. Seriously it can take 10-12 minutes between games where you have to restart the app 3 or more times due to locked up ads. I’m pretty sure this is the most ad heavy game ever invented. One or the other, begging or ads, is acceptable. Plus it seems they spent about 5 minutes making this piece of horrible programming, which is just stolen from many similar but much better games. The ads don’t work properly which really breaks this game. If there have to be ads, fine. The problem is that most of these lock up or go into an endless loop. You can usually only play a minute or two before you have to restart because an ad or the game locks up. There’s no other way to continue. You’ll never get whatever they promised for watching the ad so what’s the point. I just make sure to never support or use whatever’s in the ad. I only made it about 30 minutes with this game before the annoyance overpowered any fun that might have existed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 敏 刘
- 176.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © iposeidon
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Diamonds $2.99
- Daily Pack $9.99
- 100 Diamonds $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.