Click and slide to launch the ball, break all the bricks!
Give priority to hitting skill bricks, which can help you break them faster~
The more bricks are crushed in a single pass, the higher the score, the more rewards you get~
Pick up your phone and crush those fun bricks anytime, anywhere!
- A lot of skill balls and skill blocks, waiting for you to explore
- The gift box hides rich and interesting skills.
- 3000 levels for you to challenge
- N modes, different fun
- Easy to control
- Play without wifi
Subscribe Diamonds Membership:
- By subscribing to a Subscribe Membership, you have access to all exclusive privileges.
- The subscription price will be automatically adapted according to the region where the account is located, please note.
- You can enjoy all privileges during the subscription period.
- Automatic renewal of membership disclaimer：after confirmation of purchase, the cost will be deducted from the user's account.
- The membership will be renewed automatically, unless the auto-renewal in turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, the subscription will be renewed and the fee will be deducted from the user's account.
- After the purchase, you can go to Device Settings to view the account's subscriptions and the services that have been activated.
- You can unsubscribe during the free trial period through your account's subscription settings. Be sure to complete it 24 hours before the end of the subscription to avoid being charged. More information: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- You can turn off automatic renewal by account settings. However, you cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
- In certain cases, after user has subscribed to the service, if a free trial period was previously provided, the unused portion will be forfeited.
- Correct the lowest angle when shooting
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, don’t like the ball launch
I really like this game but for one aspect. While aiming the ball, you get to line up you shot and it looks perfect. But as you let up on your finger and release the ball, your lined up shot moves. I assume it’s registering the difference in your finger pad as it leaves the screen. I very often end up shooting just off my mark and wasting a turn. It would be better if we could opt into an “aim and then press a button to shoot” method for those of us who want to double check the line up. Other than this gripe, I love it.
I had my doubts about this game. It’s hard to find a game I like, so I thought I would give it a try, and so far I really like it! It’s getting me addictive to it, and that’s hard to do. 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
The game is fun, but every game you play costs a heart. You get 20 hearts to start with and a new one gets added (up to 20) every 10 minutes. But I’ve found this isn’t the case. I don’t play for several hours (overnight or during work or something) and come back to find I’m still at one heart or whatever (even though it should max to 20 hearts by then). Restarting your device doesn’t even reset it. Lame
- yang li
- 80 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iposeidon
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ADS $2.99
- Daily Pack $9.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.