THE MOST EXCITING BRICK GAME!!!
Welcome to "Bricks Ball Crusher!" We're back with more new content!
Bricks Ball Crusher is a classic and exciting brick game. Just play this game to relax your brain and have fun. This game is fun and challenging.
Just touch on the screen to shoot your physics balls and break the bricks.
Remember, you must break as many bricks as possible to get the highest scores and pass the levels!
We have added many special balls and surprise gifts to help overcome obstacles and get you through tough levels.
We hope that you will fall in love with this game!
- A lot of skill balls and skill blocks, waiting for you to explore
- The gift box hides rich and interesting skills.
- 6000+ levels for you to challenge
- Offer different modes, different fun
- Easy to control
- Play without wifi
Download and compete with friends around the world!
Subscribe Diamonds Membership:
- By subscribing to a Subscribe Membership, you have access to all exclusive privileges.
- The subscription price will be automatically adapted according to the region where the account is located, please note.
- You can enjoy all privileges during the subscription period.
- Automatic renewal of membership disclaimer：after confirmation of purchase, the cost will be deducted from the user's account.
- The membership will be renewed automatically, unless the auto-renewal in turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period, the subscription will be renewed and the fee will be deducted from the user's account.
- After the purchase, you can go to Device Settings to view the account's subscriptions and the services that have been activated.
- You can unsubscribe during the free trial period through your account's subscription settings. Be sure to complete it 24 hours before the end of the subscription to avoid being charged. More information: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- You can turn off automatic renewal by account settings. However, you cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period.
- In certain cases, after user has subscribed to the service, if a free trial period was previously provided, the unused portion will be forfeited.
- New blocks
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome and more than just brick breaking.
What can I say? This game is fun! This game is easy! This game is also hard. You can play it in a way that really challenges yourself. You can play just pass the time. There are countless progressive levels, a myriad of power ups, daily challenges, seasonal challenges, achievements, tournaments, and if that wasn’t enough, you can also create, edit, and play your own levels, and once you’ve got up or design refined into something you really enjoy playing, you can then publish it for the world to play also. If it becomes a hit with everybody you receive likes as well as plays on your levels that you can track the progress on all within this little brick breaker app. But don’t take my word for it, check it out for yourself, and decide for yourself.
(P.S. To the developers, how do you beat the number three on level fifteen of the percussion challenges? I’ve been stuck for weeks now on this level.... HELP!!!)
All about making money
I really loved this app in the beginning. It sucked because there was a commercial after every little thing to I finally bought the app and thought all the annoyances would end there, but of course not 🙄 They switched the earning of in game bonuses from diamonds to coins fairly soon after buying the app which meant I couldn’t buy and subsequently use the helpful tricks/tools to get past a difficult level which I thought was no big deal and I would just simply have to work harder to get past a level but then I noticed I couldn’t get past this single level and every time I would finish attempting, a pop up would say “yearly subscription for diamonds”... like never seen this before and I’m stuck on a single level and all of a sudden every time I fail this level this ad pops up which is very fishy and even if I try to go to the Home Screen from this particular level the ad pops up and I noticed that all other levels this ad doesn’t pop up.. been on the level for months now and I’ve just come to terms with the fact that they made this particular level extremely difficult to beat UNLESS you spend more and more money to pass it. Another thing that irked me, is I bought a “specialty ball” and it was the Hello Kitty style ball and had that for a while and one day I log in and it’s COMPLETELY gone.. no where to be found.. So I couldn’t imagine if I had spent my own money for game diamonds to buy that ball and poof it be gone.
Game works, sort of
It’s ok except there’s no explanation of what any of the different blocks do. That makes it just a crapshoot. About half the time the balls shoot off when you try to aim. That’s so irritating. This is one of those constant begging games. Before you do anything they beg for money 12 times. That’s ridiculous because they already get paid from the 3-6 ads they play for every game. Seriously it can take 10-12 minutes between games where you have to restart the app 3 or more times due to locked up ads. I’m pretty sure this is the most ad heavy game ever invented. One or the other, begging or ads, is acceptable. Plus it seems they spent about 5 minutes making this piece of horrible programming, which is just stolen from many similar but much better games. The ads don’t work properly which really breaks this game. If there have to be ads, fine. The problem is that most of these lock up or go into an endless loop. You can usually only play a minute or two before you have to restart because an ad or the game locks up. There’s no other way to continue. You’ll never get whatever they promised for watching the ad so what’s the point. I just make sure to never support or use whatever’s in the ad. I only made it about 30 minutes with this game before the annoyance overpowered any fun that might have existed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 敏 刘
- 199.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © iposeidon
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Diamonds $2.99
- 100 Diamonds $0.99
- Daily Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.