a makeover of shooting game masterpiece!
Classic arcade No.1 shooter Strikers 1945 is reborn as bricks breaking game.
Choose six flight planes from Strikers 1945 series and aim the missiles to smash bricks.
Each plane has a unique missile launch capability.
Choose the best fighter for your stage.
Find the best firing angle and shoot the missiles at the bricks.
Enjoy exhilarating missile shooting action and brick breakdown at the same time.
- Free games
- Exciting blow feeling to break bricks
- Easy operation with one finger touch
- Near infinite stages
- Rest your tired body and mind
- Offline games without wifi
- 6 airplanes from the Striker 1945 series
- Support low-end smartphones and tablets
- Achievements and leaderboard support
- 3 different play modes (stage mode, classic mode, 100 ball mode)
- 16 languages supported (Korean, English, 日本語, 中文 简体, 中文 繁體, Deutsch, Español, Le français, Pусский, Bahasa Indonesia, عربى, Bahasa Malaysia, ภาษา ไทย, Português, Türk, Italiano)
[How to play]
- Adjust the angle of the plane directly or touch the desired position to launch the missile (Ball).
- The number of bricks hit by the ball is reduced.
- When the number of bricks reaches 0, the brick is destroyed.
- When the bricks come down to the plane, the game is over
- Use the item if you need help.
- If you change the smartphone or delete the app, the data may be reset.
This game is a fully licensed product of Psikyo original game.
Ⓒ2019. Psikyo, KM-BOX, S&C Ent.Inc all rights reserved.
Developer homepage: http://www.sncgames.com
Developer Contact: email@example.com
Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty fun concept
At first glance, I thought this was a joke. Downloaded it and half an hour later, loving it! Sure, it’s not the classic 1945 shoot-em up, not the same hero fighter bullet sprites (enemy bullet used), or automatic level progression (manual start level), it’s just your average ball launcher game with various ball launch shots, a 3 star level clear system, unique brick types/infield weapons, and a warning indicator when the bricks are at their last row. I could see some people getting upset over the constant ads (every 5 levels or retries), but I’m thankful it’s not after every level completed. I’ve played many block break games, but this one stands out the most for me. (Also because it’s a Strikers1945III textured block breaker). Good game to let time pass by. :)
So we get ignored on the others that have been needing updates for years ?
- S&C Ent.Inc
- 141 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © ⓒ2019. Psikyo, KM-BOX, S&C Ent.Inc all rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Carat Package 200 $1.99
- Carat Package 550 $4.99
- Item Package D $44.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.