Brickworks is a modern streamlined viewer for virtual LEGO models and scenes created using the LDraw™ open standard.
* Supports both the original LDR format and MPD multi-part models
* Includes the LDraw Part Library, so you don't have to download it yourself
* Uses the Metal Framework for advanced, fast and efficient 3D graphics
* Let's you move around your models with simple, intuitive gestures
* Also available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
This application requires a Mac computer supporting Metal, running OS X 10.11 El Capitan or macOS 10.12 Sierra.
For more information see http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205073 .
The following devices should be compatible:
* MacBook (Early 2015)
* MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
* MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
* Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
* iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
* Mac Pro (Late 2013 or newer)
LDraw™ is a trademark owned and licensed by the Estate of James Jessiman.
LDraw is a completely unofficial, community run free CAD system which represents official parts produced by the LEGO company.
LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, endorse, or authorize this application.
New Welcome window to get you started.
Quick access to support e-mail from the Help menu.
Parts library updated to LDraw.org Parts Update 2016-01.
Enjoying Brickworks? Take a minute to leave a review on the App Store to help others discover it and help us improve it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.