Bride Vue is a remarkable visualization tool and planning aid for brides and wedding planners.
It is also an innovative and exciting marketing platform for vendors never before seen in the event industry.
For a limited time only, we are offering the full version for free!
Our app was created by artists and event planners with years of industry knowledge. Our aim is to make the experience of designing for your event seamless and inspiring. It was produced with a vision to provide the most realistic and beautiful conception of your event. Bride Vue hopes to empower the individual planning a special event by simplifying the creative process.
For help, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Combine thousands of color, texture, and pattern combinations to accurately visualize your event.
- With an intelligent color system, deciding color themes for your even has never been easier.
- Select from a predesigned color scheme or create your own.
- Select from an array of beautifully created venues to match your style.
- Work in a virtual 3D world and see the latest wedding décor in chairs, linens, overlays, runners, chair covers, sashes, and centerpieces.
- Signup as a vendor and have your business exposed to thousands of brides.
- View the top vendors in your local area for your particular items.
- Share your design instantly with a photo snapshot.
- Inspire your creativity with a movie of the design.
- Save your arrangements in a project or photo gallery for reference during the planning process.
- Have your venue and products featured in our app in 3D.
This app is optimized for retina devices
New room modeling and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Poorly Designed and Kind of Boring
This app is poorly designed. It has very few options for designs of the room, and they all look virtually the same no matter what state in the U.S. you pick. It would make more sense if you could pick the state and then it would have design options that were popular for that state, but everything looked the same.
It was also confusing to learn how to use. I got bored with it after designing 2 rooms. And I normally enjoy wedding planning. I do wedding planning blogs for a hobby and planned my own wedding and knew way more than this app teaches you just by searching Google the normal way and using my own creativity.
It was fun for a little bit. I almost rated it 2 stars. The concept is good. It just needs a lot of work to be true to what this app was meant for.
Great while it lasted...
I enjoyed using the app to sort out my wedding reception plans. It was great to get a visual of the many ideas floating around in my head. Unfortunately, after a couple of months, the app stopped loading after the intro screen.
Great (Relatively small enhancements needed)
As an assistant who plans weddings to conferences to fundraisers to dinner parties/receptions being able to give clients a visual of color options & place setting designs this app is great.
The one thing that would make it one of my most used apps is to the ability to customize everything individually (flower color, type on in any vase I choose as well as charger & flatware only, etc.).
Otherwise it's great!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Suitcase LLC
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Suitcase LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.