Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
PORTAL PROFICIENCY DLC
Bridge Constructor Portal receives a fresh DLC as hot as a potato: Portal Proficiency
Return to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience a brand-new challenge.
Finally, you are now able to not only construct bridges, but you can even place portals yourself!
It’s just like the real thing!
Face up to 30 brain-teasing, remarkably unsafe test chambers in three chapters.
Create insane constructions and decide where to place portals to show if you really are proficient in working with Portals.
Only the bravest and smartest participants will succeed and receive the Golden Condolence Letter.
• New Aperture Science test series with 30 brand new, brain-teasing levels
• New feature: place the portals in the new test chambers yourself!
- “Portal Proficiency” DLC now available
- Minor adjustments in the levels
- Minor physics adjustments
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I absolutley love bridge building games…but they can become mundane building triangle structures from point A to B. This game totally refreshes the idea with a Si-Fi feel. Me and my PhD physics friends have gathered around my laptop trying to solve every level!
One feature request:
Save progress accoss devices of the same user.
Fun game! Frustrating lost game state issues
This game is tons of fun. 5 stars for fun.
However, my progress has just been reset and I was forced to start all the way from the beginning with the latest update. This is really dismaying!
- Glados :)
- Portal theme!
- A few laughs
- Easy controls
- Easy to learn
- Building bridges is fun!
- Some levels are less about planning and endlessly tweaking a set of planks to bounce a ball in to the exact right spot. This is more tedious than it is fun. And… sometimes, for some reason, you’ll put a plank somewhere else in the level and it will change the behavior of your ball bouncing planks, so you get to repeat tedious unfun plank tweaking.
- Bugs (lost save game state! I have had to start over from the beginning twice now. Ugh!)
- Inability to export save game state, or multiple save slots (my kids share an iPad, would be nice if they could play the game on their own progress).
- Support page “intentionally left empty” - lol. Nice. Cool. So I guess I’ll just rant in the reviews instead.
Fun for a while, but the bugs are ruining it.
I bought this app on my Mac and was instantly hooked. Very fun game.
Then I saw it was available on iOS as well, and, not wanting to miss out on the fun when I’m on the go, I bought that version, too.
However, you can imagine my disappointment when I found out that my saved status from the desktop version didn’t sync to the iOS version. Instead, I had to start over again from scratch.
Developers, please add the ability to sync savegames using the cloud!
Update: just like many other users reported, after installing the most recent update, my savegame has been deleted and all my progress has been lost. I was somewhere around level 25 or 30 and I’m quite reluctant to replay all of them again.
- Headup GmbH
- 121.3 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 2017 Headup Games, 2017 ClockStone, Portal © 2007 Valve Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Portal Proficiency $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.