Bright.pics is a great photo printing service available in select local specialty stores. In these merchants, a Bright.pics WiFi network allows you to make professional-quality prints directly from your iPhone.
• Print in your favorite local independent shop, not in a crowded chain store
• No photo kiosk software to learn – print directly from your iPhone
• Get the same quality prints available in national photo retailers, quickly and easily
It’s Incredibly Easy to Print
• Connect your iPhone/iPad to the Bright.pics WiFi network in the store
• Download the free Bright.pics app from the Apple App Store (using WiFi, not your cellular data plan)
• Start the Bright.pics app, select your images on your iPhone, select print size and number of copies, and print!
Edit With Your Favorite Photo App
The Bright.pics app also becomes an option in the iOS ‘share’ feature, allowing you to print directly from the many photo editing apps that support standard iOS sharing. It’s just like adding photos to a text message, email or other sharing options. Simply edit your photo using your favorite app (crop to a specific print size, for example) then ‘share’ it to Bright.pics to print.
Great Options for Your Prints
Many stores featuring Bright.pics will offer beautiful frames and other photo accessories to help you feature your photo prints. Just ask one of the sales staff.
More Bright.pics Stores are Coming Your Way
The number of stores featuring Bright.pics will be growing steadily in 2016 – look for a store near you!
Supported iOS Versions:
iOS 8, 9
Tested on iPhone 5,5S,6,6+,6S, 6S+ and on iPad
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- DNP PHOTO IMAGING AMERICA CORP.
- 2.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015, DNP Imagingcomm America Corp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.