"Brighter and Bigger" is a reading glasses tool for people who have difficulty reading fine print and focusing on nearby objects due to presbyopia, eye illness, etc.
Presbyopia is a normal condition for people over the age of 40, which arises from age-related changes in the anatomy of the eye. Moreover, it becomes difficult to read small letters due to eye illnesses, such as cataracts and low vision.
This application helps you to read small letters by making the images bigger, brighter and clearer with scientific color changing methods.
- Shows you fine print bigger, brighter and clearer.
- "Brightness Reverse" mode and "Monochrome" mode are supported. These modes are suitable for people with cataracts and low vision.
- "Tilted Angle Correction" mode, which can revises the distortion of images when objects are saw from a tilted angle, is supported.
- Maximum magnification of up to 20 times is supported so that you can use this tool as a monocle when you would like to see distant objects even if blurred.
- Developed by Kazunori Asada (Ph.D. Medical Science and Media Design) based on research in color science.
Supports iPhone X screen size.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Fantastic Tool for Low Vision Folks
Been using this app for years and it's very stable while performing a variety of useful tasks !!! Could not live without it !!! Very highly recommend it to all !!!!!!
I just learned of this app from an assistive technology podcast from Illinois Easter seals and I instantly fell in love with its ease of use and perfect functionality! I now use it to help my kids with their homework and I use it for my own personal and professional daily text enhancements. Thank you for making this!, it makes my life easier!
Really improved my father's ability to read
I installed this app on an IPad Air 2. I mounted it on a combo laptop/monitor stand. This allows my macular degeneration affected efather to lay his mail flat on the table but still read straight ahead. Essentially a do-it-yourself CCTV system that has a portable, multi functional component in the iPad.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.