Bring! simplifies shopping for millions of households worldwide.
Simplify the planning of your grocery shopping with others with the simple Bring! Shopping List - the best list for sharing! Download the Bring! app for free and use it across all your devices. Create a shopping list right now and start planning your shopping with others!
- Share your shopping lists to plan your shopping with others.
- Create a list for each grocery store to stay organized.
- Add variety to your plate with great recipes in the Inspiration Stream.
- Save your loyalty cards and always have them ready at checkout.
- Personalize your lists for the best shopping experience.
- Use smart search for quick planning.
- Add your own details and photos to avoid shopping mistakes.
SHARE SHOPPING LISTS EASILY WITH OTHERS
- Create shopping lists faster by simply clicking instead of typing.
- Share your shopping lists with your family, partner or flatmates.
- Send list invitations easily via instant messaging, SMS, mail and social media.
- Once shared with others, the shopping list is simply synced automatically after each change.
- Create and share custom templates for the next pizza night, the wild house party or Sunday brunch together.
- Send ready-made messages to inform others about list changes.
YOUR SHOPPING LISTS ALWAYS & EVERYWHERE WITH YOU
- Use the Bring! Shopping Lists app on the go on your smartphone and tablet or at home as web version.
- Get your shopping list on your iPhone home screen with the handy Bring! iOS 14 widgets.
- Use the Bring! Watch app from the Apple Watch App Store and manage your shopping list app on your wrist.
- Manage your shopping lists by voice command with Siri and Siri Shortcuts.
PERSONALIZED - MAKE IT YOURS!
- Choose between dark or light mode for your Bring! App!
- Create your own shopping lists or just choose one from our many cool list templates.
- Organize your shopping lists in the compact tile view or in the list view with more space for your own item details.
- Add details like product descriptions, quantities and your own photos to the items on your shopping list.
- Get matching suggestions for the items on your shopping list. Need to buy spaghetti? Don't forget the tomato sauce!
ORGANIZE YOUR SHOPPING LISTS
- Create different shopping lists for each store or occasion.
- Bring! assigns a matching icon and category to each item on your shopping list.
- Group the items on your shopping list by product categories.
- Sort the product categories on your shopping list according to the aisles in your supermarket.
- Print out your lists and hand it to others to take along on their way.
THE BEST RECIPES FOR YOUR INSPIRATION
- Find the best recipes in the Inspiration Stream, such as vegan recipes, healthy recipes, fitness recipes, recipes for kids, etc.
- In the Bring! Inspiration Stream you will find daily new inspiration, as well as tips & tricks for healthy, varied, affordable shopping, cooking & eating.
- Always find the latest seasonal calendar and many seasonal recipes every month.
- Like and save your favorite recipes in your own recipe collection.
- Use the quantity calculator to scale the number of servings and add the ingredients in exactly the right quantity on the shopping list with one click.
- Import recipes from the web to your shopping list quickly and easily using your browser's Share Extension.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are grateful for any feedback and welcome your suggestions for improvement. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need support.
Your Bring! Team
With each update, Bring! gets a little bit better, because we are always working on the smallest details. You might not notice anything immediately, but the app works even better with this update – promise!
The update in detail:
- Scrolled to the end? Now you can jump back to the beginning with ease!
- We tweaked the dialogues. Can you find the talking radish?
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t usually take time to review apps but I feel like I have to with this one. I didn’t even realized it’s been 3 years since I’ve been using it on a weekly basis. I’ve tried before this app using google docs, notes, other apps but none of them lasted until I found Bring! I was looking for an app that I can share it with someone. I found it! Now with my partner or when we had a trip with friends to have one shopping list, divide in the store, get what we need and meet at the register. Not only we saved money, trees(paperless shopping list) but also a lot of time. Even this year when we had to stay home. We would go grocery shopping once every 2 weeks. So we would start the shopping list and add things to it whenever we would think of something. If my partner would go shopping and I would be at home, I remember something I would just add it quickly to the list and he would be notified. It’s honestly an amazing app and it improved my life! I also shared if with my friends and now they are all using it and they are impressed how great it is just as I am. Great job Switzerland!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5-star review!! We’re very happy to hear you enjoy using the app. Your Bring!-Team
Was a Good App for A Long Time Until...
I used this app for many years and enjoyed it. Then one day....... it stopped working on my watch. I tired diligently to fix the iss. I would try and log in to the watch and found that it had a weird email address, one that I had never owned. I logged out and logged back in and when I look at who I was logging in as, same strange. I was loyal so I waited, thinking it’s a bug and it will be fixed. Three months later no charge. I give up. Moved to a new program, Anylist, and deleted Bring! If you have the same problem I suggest you do the same. Guessing Bring! Decided to save a little money on development and broke something that they don’t know how to fix.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thank you for your review. I assume you were using the old app. There should have been a notification, that this app will be replaced in December. You can download the new stand alone App in the App Store on your watch. Please contact email@example.com if you have any other questions. About the strange email address: This is because you've used "Sign in with Apple" this is a feature developed by apple to help you protect your data. Your Bring!-Team
Bring is a very inventive and design friendly application that looks to fill all of one’s shopping list needs. To start off the design itself is creative with an artiste flair and colorful backdrop. The app is easy to navigate and use with a simple touch allowing users to use the default lists provided or create their own. Adding items to the lists are easy with a simple tap to an item that is listed in the provided category. I have yet to test the extensive database but items that are presented can be detailed with more information relevant to how you shop. Instead of manual entry Siri can be used to add items making the process as simple as can be. The app also works as a sounding board for recipes you want to make for certain occasions with a section tailored for inspirations. What makes the app even more special is the social element of it being tailored to serve as the source list for everybody in your network whether it be family, friends, housemates, etc. At a moment’s notice anybody could be alerted to what’s needed or what is available in the home.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bring! Labs AG
- 84.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Bring! Labs AG
- In-App Purchases
- Bring! Premium 1 Year $12.99
- Bring! Premium 1 Month $1.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.