Brink makes voting easy for everyone. Know when to register, where you vote, who and what you're voting for, and everything you need to make election day a breeze. Designed as a voter mobilization tool for people with disabilities in upcoming elections, Brink has fully accessible tools and completely nonpartisan information. Brink is your hub of information for voting.
- See a timeline of the election process - everything you need to know to make sure you’re registered on time, plan for election day, and make sure you have everything you need to vote in your state
- Find your polling place, navigate there, and request a ride
- See what candidates are on your ballot, and find information on them
- Understand your voting rights, and what to do if they aren’t being respected
- Fixes for a number of issues for users with VoiceOver
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Making voting easy (thanks for reminders)
Brink made choosing my voting plan very easy. It gave me a choice of all my pathways, gave me a sample ballot all the way to my county elections, provided a checklist of todos and most importantly gave me the deadlines for each voting pathway. Really impressed by the app, and am excited to use in the future. Thanks for the future reminders, especially for special elections when voting happens on atypical dates. Highly recommended and has room for improvement with candidates / scores on different issues to help people who to vote for!
It doesn’t get any easier than this app to vote
I think the developers of this app have created an amazing tool for people with disabilities such as myself to vote and not only people with disabilities but anyone could benefit from having this app.
and as a person with a disability who is a vulnerable risk in these times of COVID-19 The developers have made it very easy for me to include my vote in this year‘s presidential election for that I will be forever grateful for giving me that freedom with such a simple app as this.
I downloaded because I wanted to making picking who/what to vote for an easier ordeal. It ended up just being of use to link me to ballotready.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.