Build your own BRIO railway!
In this app you can build your own railway with all the classic parts from the world of BRIO. You can lay down tracks, place stations and figures, combine your own train sets and travel out to solve missions in an amazing train world.
The app stimulates creative play where kids can create their own world and play freely. When they play in the world and solve missions they receive more elements to build with.
- Build your own railway with an awesome collection of parts
- Create amazing train sets with more than 50 different train parts
- Jump into the trains and ride on your own track
- Help the characters in different missions in the world and collect joy to unlock new elements to build with
- Load cargo with cranes
- Feed the animals to make them happy
- Create up to five different profiles in the app
The app is suitable for kids between 3 and 10 years old.
The safety of kids is very important for us at Filimundus and BRIO. There is no offensive or explicit material in this app, no ads and no IAP (in app purchases).
Filimundus is a swedish gamestudio focused in creating developing games for kids. We want to stimulate learning by giving them challenges where they can create things and then play with it. We believe in giving kids a creative environment where they can develop through open ended play.
Visit us at: www.filimundus.se
For over a century, our driving force has been to spread joy among children around the world. We want to create happy childhood memories where the imagination is allowed to flow freely. BRIO is a Swedish toy brand that creates innovative, high-quality and well-designed wooden toys that give children a safe and fun play experience. The company was founded in 1884 and is represented in over 30 countries.
For more information, please visit www.brio.net.
Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented trains from crossing bridges
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is wonderful but it could easily be a five star app with a few additions and improvements. I have a really hard time getting the trains to go in the right direction, especially with T switch tracks. This bug needs fixed and there needs to be a better mechanism for guiding the trains. I also feel like the tracks should be able to get closer to the water and other items. It’s very hard to mimic a dock when the ground level track cannot get close to the water.
As for additions, please consider the following: roundhouse, dock, more variety of tunnels, MORE VARIETY OF RAISED TRACK (especially of small curves and mini straight), more variety of bridges and a larger allowance of bridges, more terrains, mountain tracks, etc.
This app could easily be peddled to children AND ADULTS as this is a very relaxing but challenging way to unwind. Brio, you have something amazing here. Please, don’t be complacent but expand on this wonderful app.
Needs an update
Please update this app. Even something so simple as being able to toggle day/night or rainy/sunny would be much appreciated. I'm willing to pay for upgrades with in-app purchases, as are many other Brio fans, I'm sure. Please, please, please don't just release this app and do nothing with it ever again. Your customers deserve more.
Amazing: Developers Please Read
Thank you all SO MUCH for both bringing my childhood memories back as well as contributing to my son (He is 4 years old in 2018) and his generation, via technology. He loves his actual Brio collection (including half of my old one AND many new sets,) but he also LOVES this app as well (he’s extremely good with tech, and probably has better navigational and driving skills in this game than I do!
This is the first app that I’ve truly enjoyed, and one of the few with no ads! Please keep it that way - you’ve gained respect from many for that alone!
I did have a few suggestions, that I’ve collectively heard from other users) -
1. Add a ‘save layout’ function under profiles that can be downloaded among different devices (I can build a layout on iPhone 8 and my son can download and play on it on his iPad Pro)
2. More regular updates with just a new item or two each time - more variety of bridges, elevated track over tunnel, round table, roundhouse, engine repair shed, perhaps some non-railroad structures like farmhouse, store, lumber yard, fire station, police station, etc.
3. Please keep it up! I would pay 5x for this game, or a monthly subscription easily and continue to use it. We all love it, and want to see you guys active in the development of this game!
- Filimundus AB
- 199.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Filimundus 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.