To Fly. To Serve.
The British Airways app makes booking, boarding and accessing everything about your flights easier than ever before. Personalised to you, the app gives you instant access to the information you need, when you need it.
- Personalised home screen
Your home screen is your personal gateway into the BA app. Themed around your next destination, it will give you easy access to important information surrounding your flight, including your mobile boarding pass.
You will also have quick access to flights you track, your most recent search and our best return fares to our most popular destinations.
- Book flights
Booking a flight with British Airways has never been easier. Browse our cheapest fares or quickly access your recent flight searches made from any device, and book a flight from over 130 countries.
- Manage your flights
Access and purchase upgrade offers from your phone, book seats in advance, add flights to your calendar or send them via email and get up-to-date arrival and departure times for all of your flights. Additionally, lounge users can access the British Airways Lounge Wi-Fi password.
- Apple Watch
The British Airways app on Apple Watch provides easy access to the most important flight information while you’re on the move. You can quickly view the flight number, route, departure time, flight status, a countdown to the departure time and the weather at your destination.
- Flight status and schedules
Search and track all British Airways flights for the latest arrival and departure times.
- Exclusive features for Executive Club Members
If you’re an Executive Club Member, you can check your Avios and Tier Points as well as view your full transaction history on your device. Optional enhanced services available for our Executive Club customers travelling with baggage to check in at the airport. Anyone can join the Executive Club for free on ba.com
- Siri Shortcuts
Add Siri Shortcuts to quickly check your next flight and Avios points
British Airways Plc Web Site British Airways Support Application Licence Agreement.
We’ve made some behind-the-scenes improvements this time around. You might not be able to see any obvious changes, but these tweaks help make the app faster, safer and more reliable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No more frantic inbox searches before leaving for the airport. No more desperate bag-rustling at the departure gate. This app puts every piece of our essential information (outside reminding us to pack a toothbrush) in one beautifully clean place. Pro tip: adding the widget to your Notification Center serves up details on your flight number, departure time and flight status.
Love British Airways
My husband and I flew back from London to Nashville to end our honeymoon in Europe. We were seated comfortably in the back at row 40 and we would have been fine in economy since the aircraft is so clean and well kept and the attendants are very sweet. One asked us about our visit and we said we and on our way back from our honeymoon and he offered to upgrade us to seats 11 K and 11 J in economy plus and that was so wonderful! He said “it’s a bit easier seating on a honeymoon in those seats, don’t you think” . We were given champagne and food was great, I enjoyed this airline so much. Quite a lot different from our American Airlines we flew to London from the start. The plane smelled, I couldn’t eat the food it was pretty poor, and the microwaved hot pocket made my stomach turn. But the people were nice on American too, I would just avoid the airline because of its poor accommodations and the shape the airplane is in makes for an uncomfortable 8 hours of flying...
I don’t know why people review this airline as anything but great, friendly and warm service, clean plane, great selection for food and entertainment. If you’re sweet and polite and reasonable, and honest you’ll find you get better interactions from people no matter what airline. Love British airlines!
1. Could do with a way to book award flights using Avios.
2. Desperately needs an option to add the Executive Club card to Passbook. BA employees at lounges usually can’t scan the barcode off the small card that displays in the app because either a) the barcode doesn’t show or b) when it does show, it’s grainy.
3. The “retain (insert BAEC tier here)” never matches the website. Apparently to retain silver, I need 230 more tier points and 0 of 4 flights have been completed. The “or” says 3 of 50 eligible flights have been completed. The website correctly states I need 230 more tier points and 1 more flight (it shows 3 of 4 flights have been completed).
4. Progress to the next tier could be a nice addition to the app along with what I need to retain the BAEC tier I’m in.
5. Getting to the seat selection page is a ballache. You click select seats and it takes you to the manage booking page, click select seats there and it’ll take you back to the same page. You have to select the flight within manage my booking to find select seats in the drop down under a particular flight (even though you already did that in the app under a particular flight before it sent you to the browser), and then choose them there. All the while, the top of the screen above the mini browser says “select seats”... I could be adding my passport number or selecting a meal in that and it’ll still say “select seats” up the top...
- British Airways Plc
- 236.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 British Airways Plc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.