The “British Journal of Haematology,” a leading general haematology journal with a broad international following, is now available on your iPad! Bringing you a high-impact mixture of original research papers in clinical, laboratory, and experimental haematology; the journal also features annotations, reviews, short reports, images in haematology, and Letters to the Editor. Stay current on the most important developments in haematology:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 27.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- British Journal of Haematology (mobile only) $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.