Stream live video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. With Broadcaster, you can go live instantly with the touch of a button or schedule your broadcasts in advance. Broadcast to Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Periscope, or any RTMP destination you choose.
• Use the Go Live Now feature to begin streaming immediately without having to schedule your broadcast
• Receive notifications reminding you of upcoming scheduled broadcasts
• Add Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Periscope, or any generic RTMP as a destination for your broadcast
• Manage all of your broadcasts, whether they're from the Broadcaster app, BoxCaster, or BoxCaster Pro
• Promote future broadcasts by scheduling them in advance (promote live and past events as well)
• Preview your broadcast with a low-latency stream for enhanced troubleshooting
• Broadcast using BoxCast Flow, a smarter protocol for transmitting video to the cloud
• View event analytics and replay past broadcasts
• Use channels to categorize related broadcasts
• Charge a ticket price for your events
• Easily keep score for games using the built-in scoreboard
• Extremely small app size to prioritize the space on your device
Minor fixes and updates to keep you streaming!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but some flaws
The app is simple and easy to use but I occasionally get strange errors. Was not clear that you need to manually start the broadcast even though it’s scheduled for a specific time. The logo appears way too large when using an iPhone with a different camera resolution but no warning about this.
The support is spotty. Sometimes good, sometimes not. Cannot use the Shure microphone (included free with current promotion) as it produces no audio. Support not helpful with this problem.
I’m not here saying the app is bad, I bet it is absolutely great, and worth more than 3 stars, but making an account was VERY unclear, and I could not do it in the app or on the website for some reason. I will obviously look into it deeper. I thought it was exclusive at first, but the reviews say it is a very great app. I bet it is, honestly. I just wish there were more precise directions on all of this. Sorry to sound negative, I am not saying this app is bad by any means. Honestly I bet it’s worth it. Except I was not able to go past the startup screen. Coming from a world of simplicity and always having everything right in front of me, I know I was probably too harsh on this app. My greatest apologies.
Live-streaming rural church
This app has allowed us to stream our church services where wired internet is not available. It has worked flawlessly for two months. Very easy to use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BoxCast, Inc
- 14.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BoxCast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.