Broadcastify is world's largest source of scanner radio communication streams. Features include:
- Full access to the Broadcastify network of over 6,500+ police, fire/EMS, aviation, rail, weather, marine and amateur radio streams
- No ads or pop-ups - full uninterrupted listening
- Search by name and location
- Show feeds nearby your location
- Favorites list
- Push notifications for major incidents
- Real time updated statistics for all streams
- Listings for feeds with alerts, new feeds, and top 25 feeds
- fixed iPad orientation for feed player
- various player bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I realize that there is a process going from a scanner to the internet and then to the phone app, but I just downloaded this app so I could listen to my department’s calls while on vacation (as the chief I like to know what’s going on during major events) and when I tested it with my actual fire department issued radio, there was over 2 minutes of delay from the time the radio traffic was actually said until it was heard on the app and this was while using 1gig WiFi. The technology should be there to make this much faster.
Great app but recently went low res
I’ve been a paid user for some time but recently the app went into a low res, large blurry fonts mode on my iPhone 8. Makes it painful to use.
Won’t shut up!
ios version Bought the Pro version. Worked great for months. Recently it loses my one Favorite. Now it keeps talking even after pushing the square stop button. Sometimes I get a second double voice out of synch like a quick echo. I have to delete the app to get it to stop. Then reload the app when the siren goes off. By the time I re-choose my Favorite the first notification is over.
- RadioReference.com LLC
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © RadioReference.com LLC and Broadcastify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.