· Open new accounts and view personalized offers – Quickly and easily open new deposit accounts, apply for a loan or see if you’re prequalified for an offer (select accounts only, more being added in the future).
· Manage debit/ATM cards directly within your mobile app – No third-party app required.
· Access and monitor your credit score with Credit Sense powered by SavvyMoney®– You can receive tips to improve your score and ultimately save money.
· View your accounts front and center – Quickly see all your account balances, recent activity and pending transactions.
· Real-time alerts – Keep your accounts safe and secure with real-time alerts via text, email or push notification within your Mobile Banking app.
· Enhanced security – Including stronger password requirements and security challenge questions.
· Check account balances without logging in – Take a quick peek at your account balance. Our new Fast Balance feature lets you view up to six accounts from the login screen of your Mobile Banking app.
· Additional Features include:
View and print cancelled checks
Mobile check deposit
Face ID/Touch ID login
Intuit® Quicken® or QuickBooks®
Find a Broadway Bank Branch or ATM locator on the go
We’re innovating at Broadway Bank by reinventing our Online and Mobile Banking experience. Here’s what’s new:
· Open new accounts and view personalized offers
· Manage debit/ATM cards directly within your mobile app
· Access and monitor your credit score with Credit Sense powered by SavvyMoney
· View all your accounts front and center
· Check account balances without logging in
· Plus real-time alerts, enhanced security, and more
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not function properly
Difficulty trying to change options on auto transfer info. Does not work. Scrolling also does not work. Seems if I ever want to change options, I have to use my computer. Terrible mobile app.
I use a banking app for banking. This is now set up, to display prominently, things that would be rarely used. I want to see MY accounts and interests prominently. That is moved to 1/3 of a screen that no longer can be tilted sideways for easier reading. It’s not everyday (or year) that I want to change settings regarding my debit card yet I have to see that option take up most of the screen at every login. Perhaps consider making things like that widgets giving consumers the ability to put what THEY need on the home screen. It is difficult to login since it times out most of the time. You wait several minutes waiting while it’s ‘thinking’ just to get an error message. Clunky, slow and NOT better.
I would rate lower than 1 star if I could. Why do I have to see POPMONEY screen every time I login, don’t want it, don’t need it, did they develop app for you? I’ve looked for a way to make it go away but no such luck. And cannot click on a cleared check to see the image, have to navigate entire menu to find it. Transfers to outside accounts is awful, limits are stupid, takes 3 days and force you to make multiple times because of the low limits. Basically an awful app, considering changing banks if this is not fixed soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.