Bronson Watermarker PDF makes it easy to create personalized watermarked PDFs. Whether you're sending out one document or 100, each will be labelled with the reader's name.
"For screenwriters, publishers, and anyone who needs to keep their images or PDFs branded, Bronson Watermarker is a fantastic, easy-to-use utility."
-- Serenity Caldwell, Macworld (rated four mice)
"Must have for artists or anyone creating original works."
-- Gadget Grrl
With Bronson Watermarker PDF, a simple list of names can generate any number of individually-watermarked PDFs with a single click. It's easy-to-use, fast and foolproof.
Bronson is perfect for watermarking all your PDFs:
- Internal memos
- Rough drafts
- Business proposals
- Spec sheets
- Bids and estimates
- Requests for Proposals (RfPs)
- Sheet music
- Legal briefs
- Candidate lists
- Sales figures
- Meeting handouts
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . F O C U S . . . . . . . .
Bronson Watermarker PDF is not just a new version. It's a brand-new app focused exclusively on PDFs, and built from the ground up to incorporate our most-requested features:
- Open and Save lists of your watermarks.
- Password protect your PDFs with 40-bit encryption.
- Customize your watermarks by choosing font, color and opacity.
- Choose Solid or Outline for all styles.
- Deep Burn watermarks as image-based PDFs.
- Use Random Noise to make watermarks tougher.
- Fingerprint PDFs with invisible watermarks.
All of this power comes with a new single-window interface users love.
. . . . . . . . . . . A D V A N T A G E S . . . . . . . .
- Simplicity. Bronson has one window. Everything is clearly labeled. Whether you're using it twice a day or twice a year, you'll know exactly what to do.
- Speed. Bronson is blisteringly fast. You can generate 100 custom-watermarked PDFs in seconds.
- Security. The visible watermark is only one way Bronson can protect your document. Bronson can generate unique passwords for each PDF, sealed with 40-bit encryption.
- Support. We're a tiny company, but not a one-man shop. If you encounter an issue, we can fix it quickly.
- Created by people who use it. We built Bronson because we needed it. We keep refining it because we want to use awesome things.
- Built for retina. Bronson Watermarker PDF's new interface is even sharper on retina displays.
. . . . . . . V E R S I O N 1 . X U S E R S . . . . .
Bronson Watermarker PDF is a new app, and won't replace earlier versions of Bronson on your system. You're welcome to keep both. If you like Bronson 1.X's image features, they'll keep working.
Version 1.X is no longer listed in the Mac App Store, but if you ever need to redownload it, you can find it in the Purchased tab of the Mac App Store at the top of this window.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . S U P P O R T . . . . . . . .
We also have an FAQ available online:
Reach us online by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Twitter @qapps
[fix] When launching with a PDF, the default document window is suppressed. (edited)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect watermarking tool
If you’re in the Production Office in the entertainment or news industry, you absolutely need this application. Bronson is a magnificent tool for watermarking batch documents (scripts, call sheets, schedules, vendor lists etc.).
It provides various formatting options: various fonts, sizes, levels of transparency, and placement.
But where this app really shines is through the batch export of watermarked pdfs. If you’re in a situation where you need to label 100 different scripts with specific crew members names, you simply import the pdf, type the list of names into the batch list, and export. Then the software generates 100 unique pdfs each labeled according to the batch.
It’s really fantastic! If you have any use for watermarking and you don’t have access to scenechronize, this is a must buy!
This program works perfectly. It does exactly what I needed. It would be great if the developer could add a few more options for adjusting the size and frequency of the marking. Right now there still can be some whitespace and it would be better if you could get rid of it to make sure 100% of the page is protected.
A few times a year I have to produce dozens of watermarked book PDFs for distribution to potential reviewers. If you only need to watermark occasionally, you could probably get by with Acrobat. Beyond that, you're wasting time. Bronson is quick and simple--I actually enjoy it when someone asks me "for just one more" copy.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.