BroView is the professional client software for DVR,NVR Ipcamera. It support remote proview,remote config,remote snap, two way talk,channel audio,remote ptz control and remote playback etc.
compatible device of this version:iPhone4 (iOS6 or lower),4S,5,5S
1. More Clearly：Support 720P/1080P;
2. More Smoothly
3. 36 times electronic zoom;
4. 16 channel preview IP/NVR；
5. Support preview any resolution of sub stream；
6. New version check and setup guide;
1. Page or switch group in single split: Single finger swipe or two fingers swipe；
2. Page or switch group in multi-split: Two fingers swipe；
3. Exchange channel in multi-split: Single finger pan；
4. PTZ directions :Single finger pan；
5. PTZ Zoom: pinch
1. Hybrid DVR 3.0;
2. NVR 3.0;
4. iOS 8
Fix some bugs:
1. Picture viewer proportion error；
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Updates to this App?
Ok, we've had your app for a while, but it's been glitchy lately.
Besides the 2 calls we've had to our alarm contractor to look at our system (only fixed the HTTP error) I think the app needs a new version.
Any/all help is appreciated here!
Need to snap picture in playback mode
The broview app works reasonably well for me on older iPad and iPhone 5 and on the pc in the browser version. However, I have not found a way to snap a picture when viewing a playback image. It is possible to snap picture when viewing live image. This is an important functionality if there is need to investigate an event alarm image in playback mode.
Works fine for me
The latest update actually looks clearer. The only issue is that you can no longer swipe between screens showing multiple cameras. Instead, it just moves the camera into a different window in the screen.
- ShenZhen LiZhongXiang Technology Co., Ltd
- 27.2 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Brovision
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.