Read, Review, Quiz, learning is fun when you do it with Browzly- Reading for pleasure and online learning, teaching and assessment. Browzly improves reading engagement. In a pilot school reading engagement grew 3x. An adaptive, personalized technology, winner of Kids Judge Bett & Bett 2020 awards finalist, Browzly will improve student reading engagement and make learning more connected and fun. Teachers will find it easy to track, support, intervene and create automated reports and self marking multimedia quizzes for their students. Students and parents will find book and topic quizzes created for them automatically in their quiz feeds to take and view their own/their student's results.
With Browzly, learning is enjoyable, rewarding, measurable and inclusive for bookworms, reluctant and developing students alike.
*A 13-month long study in a pilot school, showed 3x increase in reading engagement- a metric which data from PISA proves, has higher correlation to reading literacy achievement than factors such as time spent on homework, relationships with teachers, etc.
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find inside:
1. Browzly makes reading become visible, so young readers can be proud of creating their reading records, enjoy sharing and discussing books with their friends at school.
2. Browzly is a recommendation engine, a discovery tool for personalized book recommendations matched to your student’s interest, age and ability to handle text complexity. This tool is dynamic and updates automatically as the child reads and improves, taking out the need to constantly test & assess reading levels.
3. Find books for topics through keyword search in Recommended Tab.
4. Encourage students to record video reviews or reflect in text to demonstrate opinion, creativity, comprehension and skills taught in class. View these in your own time and encourage with comments and likes
5. Teachers can create posts and self marking quizzes with multimedia attachments such as videos, audio bytes, urls or images for your students to do. You can also set due dates for quizzes and get class reports tracking gaps and achievements. Use this feature to post a class activities, questions, a learning assignments, tests or even a competition.
6. Teachers will find free & fun class activities in school portal to help students read more & develop skills to build fluency, comprehension, enterprise, negotiation, communication, presentation etc.
7. Teachers will find student progress reports and progress charts in the school portal and on the app
8. Swap books in your school community and build values of sharing, reusing, negotiation and collaboration.
9. Find books available in your school’s library- filtered to what’s most suited for your student or year group (when your school has uploaded their library lists to Browzly)
10. Participate in the annual Summer Reading Challenge held every year during July & August!
More is coming soon, so keep it locked!
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.