BruHealth APP is developed by the Government of Brunei to provide COVID-19 information, preventive care information and government advisories to citizens of Brunei Darussalam.
1. Real time dashboard for Brunei and global status.
2. Users can check the activity traces of confirmed patient on the map, and also can find the medical resources on the map to seek medical care.
3. To check for symptoms of COVID-19 and have a quick self-screening.
4. Allow users to submit Health Clearance Form (COVID-19 Health Reporting Form??) to get a personal assessment code. If you want to enter some places or participate in events , you have to present the code at the entrance.
5. Advisories including precautions, travel advisories, health advisories, myth-busters, press statements from MOH and other ministries.
6. Keep track of the COVID-19 close contact by sharing bluetooth.
1. Support App notification.
2. Support member registration by birth cert.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alhamdulilah this apps is really good but there Things need to be changes & adjust.
1 the QR ideas is good , but having 2 QR to be scan is confusing. It’s better the dine in & take away can be select in the apps itself.
2 after ppl get out many forget to scan again to go out from the shop / restaurant. Hope can sign out without scanning it again should have an option to press in the apps it self to sign out.
Data needs to be updated but other than that good stuff.
I keep getting scanning failed on numbers of attempt to use it. This should not be happening when you want to us to exercise MOH directives.
- E-Government National Center
- 38.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © E-Government National Centre
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.