BruHealth APP is developed by the Government of Brunei to provide COVID-19 information, preventive care information and government advisories to citizens of Brunei Darussalam.
1. Real time dashboard for Brunei and global status.
2. Users can check the activity traces of confirmed patient on the map, and also can find the medical resources on the map to seek medical care.
3. To check for symptoms of COVID-19 and have a quick self-screening.
4. Allow users to submit Health Clearance Form (COVID-19 Health Reporting Form??) to get a personal assessment code. If you want to enter some places or participate in events , you have to present the code at the entrance.
5. Advisories including precautions, travel advisories, health advisories, myth-busters, press statements from MOH and other ministries.
6. Keep track of the COVID-19 close contact by sharing bluetooth.
7. Access HealthKit to get Steps, Active Energy data to let user join Plan (BN on the Move) , help they Set daily exercise goals and track their process.
This update includes:
1. Updated the overall UI of the article section
2. Add questionnaire evaluation service
3. Updated the optimization function of the health index
4. Launched the award submission/display page of 20B
Ratings and Reviews
Alhamdulilah this apps is really good but there Things need to be changes & adjust.
1 the QR ideas is good , but having 2 QR to be scan is confusing. It’s better the dine in & take away can be select in the apps itself.
2 after ppl get out many forget to scan again to go out from the shop / restaurant. Hope can sign out without scanning it again should have an option to press in the apps it self to sign out.
Bruhealth need to update its data
Bruhealth during its inception is amazing but overtime it’s usage is not utilized fully and contact tracing looks uncontrollable,messy jd not accurate. This is also a factor that our country hardly find or detect covid 19 infected people. Family links in thier accounts should be automatically linked upon registration so that its easier for contact tracing. Data should be real-time and auto updates and enable infected users to notify other potential infected user via notification or messaging.
This app is not enough and have not plan to update its capability. Hence, not reliable, need improvement
Leaving the area
I hope the app develop auto leave when the user are not in range in the area of the places where they want to enter... im not the type to look at phone all the time and always forget it for almost a day, auto leave is a good feature for people who doesn’t check phones too often
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- E-Government National Center
- 85.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © E-Government National Centre