Solving challenging HVAC/R problems is your job. Helping you get the right parts, supplies and equipment you need is ours. Whether it is for warranty repairs for Carrier Equipment or for non-warranty repairs on any make or any brand of equipment, the Bryant Service Technician app can help identify the right part.
The Bryant Service Technician app provides an easy to use, powerful app that is designed to help the technician standing in front of a unit. The app helps them at the job site to find out what parts they need to make repairs, and it has an on-board GPS to help identify the closest location to find the parts.
• Search by scanning serial bar code, entering serial number or entering model number
• Quickly locate parts list for equipment
• View relevant technical literature for equipment, including advanced filtering options
• Lookup warranty entitlement and service history based on serial number
• Locate the nearest Parts Sales Center and get directions
• Selection and Cross-reference tool for Totaline parts
• Ability to create jobs and add parts to jobs for future reference
• Optional HVACPartners authentication for access to restricted literature
• Product catalog equipment lookup
• Tech Tips videos
• Interactive Troubleshooting for step-by-step diagnostics
• Bluetooth pairing for real time diagnostic information including fault data, real-time system operating information, and support for remote firmware updates on compatible systems.
- Brand new home screen layout and UI enhancements to make navigation easier than ever.
- App now supports Bluetooth pairing with the new Bryant Evolution 186CNV and 284ANV products. Bluetooth gives the technician access to real time system information including fault information, interactive troubleshooting, and system operating parameters. It also gives the ability to remotely update the system firmware to ensure the system has the latest available software.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have for Bryant dealers
Great tool for office and field personnel. Easy to share spec sheets and warranty data via email and text.
Love the app but it needs more
I really enjoy this app but it still needs more information. My biggest pet peeve is the name plate sticker on the outside equipment. A lot of them get weathered and you’re unable to get the info you need. This app could have a section showing the name plate for all the systems under the model number. Please consider adding this feature to this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.