Be smart or die - intellectual collectible card game
BSoD is a collectible card game. It has turn-based strategy mechanics with some real-time action features. You are represented as a field commander of one of few Factions struggling for the vital strategic locations. To accomplish your mission you must call for the reinforcements and lead them into battle.
Here are the main points of game rules and mechanics.
1. The game goes as a sequence of rounds. A round consists of two phases: Tactics Phase and Action Phase. During Tactics Phase both players deploy reinforcements to the battlefield paying for them kind of resource called Command Points. Players do that simultaneously and secretly from each other. After preparations done Action Phase begins where all action takes place.
2. One of the most important game parameters is Initiative. Each card has its own Initiative number. During Action Phase each card becomes active one after another in the Initiative order. The higher card’s Initiative is the earlier it will become active. The card can realize its abilities only when it is active once per round (mostly).
3. There are two card types in BSoD: Units and Actions. Units are forces that battle against enemies. Wise unit management is the way to win the game! Actions are one-time usable cards that provide support to your main forces.
4. The basic way to defeat your opponent is to capture strategic location you are battling for. Units under your command will help you with achieving this goal. Each Unit has the Victory Points attribute. That attribute symbolizes area control power and presence on battlefield. When you overwhelm the opponent with your Victory Points you win! Also there may be different winning conditions depending on game mode.
Have been made improvements. Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This isn’t a bad game..it’s different and interesting.BUT,it’s totally unbalanced, I can’t even get past the first mission. Needs a much better deck building system,and a lot of tweaks and balancing. As it is,I wouldn’t spend real money on it. I really should have a choice as to what deck I want to use in the missions,but there is no choices.if improvements are made,this could be a really good game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are pleased that the game evokes emotions in the players.
The main problem of modern players is that they stopped thinking in games. Players want to win without doing anything all the time. We take a different approach, our games are difficult and interesting. In this case, the problem is not related to the balance of the game. For each individual mission we have pre-thought decks. To complete the mission you need to think very well about their moves. We have repeatedly passed each mission. We will not change the mission mode. Own deck you can play in other modes that are specifically designed for this purpose. Development of the game involved 2 people 4 years. During this time, the balance was set perfectly. Now it is exactly as we planned. We will not change the balance, as it is contrary to our vision of this game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aleksey Skrylev
- 117.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Aleksey Skrylev, Andrei Drozhzhin
- In-App Purchases
- 1500 Credits $6.99
- 500 Credits $2.99
- 3000 Credits $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.