Download the BT Cloud Work app — the essential application for your BT Cloud Work service. Manage your phone system directly from your smartphone and handle your business calls, voicemails and faxes, messages, video meetings, anywhere.
If you need any support please contact our service desk on 0800 389 0321.
Use the BT Cloud Work app on your smartphone to:
- Show your BT Cloud Work business number as your Caller ID when making calls.
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-fi / 3G / 4G / 5G
- Use the BT Cloud Work RingOut feature to continue making calls with business caller ID using your mobile network
- Switch an active call to your mobile if you’re walking away from your desk
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox & Google Drive
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your BT Cloud Work call logs.
- Get notifications of incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference*
- Host and participate in HD video conferencing meetings*
- Collaborate with colleagues; send and receive messages and files
BT Cloud Work - a cloud-based business phone system that delivers:
- Local, Free Phone and Non Geographic numbers
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
Version iOS version 21.3.20
Microsoft Global Address List (GAL) and Google Directory contacts integration
Virtual video background support
Team huddle to get together for impromptu informal meetings that are not scheduled and notify everyone in the team.
Forward messages and attachments to any conversation of your choice.
Support Relay UK calling so that users in the UK can now call numbers with 18002 prefix to connect to Relay UK service.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- British Telecommunications plc
- 261.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © British Telecommunications plc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.