Bubble Cube is a fast, fun puzzle game. Match colors to pop the bubbles and clear the board.
A certified "game of skill" that you can play for fun or play in competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
Some key features:
• Shoot bubbles to match colors.
• It only takes a minute or two to play a round.
• Fast animations and smooth touch controls on all devices.
• Play for free as long as you want without constantly sitting through ads.
A dash of strategy goes a long way!
• Designed for competitive play.
• Each board includes a different Powerup to test your tactics.
• Bonus balls are sprinkled in too; sometimes its better to save up for a bubble-buster combo.
• Clear rows in back-to-back turns and you get monster Streak Bonuses.
• Clear colors from the board to score major bonuses.
• Play the combo meter to halt the board, making it easier to clear or bring on more bubbles for bigger combos.
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players get the same bubbles in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Besides being super easy to use the app itself and it working without any problems, the competiveness, if that’s a word, keeps my blood pumping. This and the other games offered from the same company are the most fun I’ve had at playing games on my phone. I recommend playing a few practice rounds before going pro. But I wouldn’t skip trying the pro games out to play only free games. There are plenty of games that are almost free in the pros. I say give it a try. Or try a different game that they offer if you like them better. Try out a few different games to see what you like. I have different games for different moods. The points and money transfer between games so if you have $10 in one game, that money is available to you in any of the other games too. Hope this helps! I’d give 6 stars if I could.
Steals Your Winnings!!
I used to play bubble shooter on a daily basis for hours. Then I got super busy and haven’t had time to play for a while, although I did plan to play again soon. I just got a message today from Skillz letting me know since I have been inactive I either have to play now or they will take $2.00 from my winnings for what they call a “maintenance fee”! This is so ridiculous I thought it was a joke at first! But nope they’re serious. I’ve never heard of this from any website or gaming platform ever. I will NOT be forced or blackmailed into playing right now and am very disappointed this is how you run things. I would have come back when I could and played lots more, but now I’m just deleting all your apps. What a joke! How do you expect people to keep any winnings if you constantly take them when they don’t have time to play? Not everyone has time to play every day all the time! Oh yea, that’s right, it’s just another way for you to keep people from actually winning anything!
I very highly do NOT recommend any skillz branded games to anyone. Now I know what I’ve heard about this company is true- they will take any opportunity to make sure you don’t win, steal your winnings when you do, and if they can’t find a good reason to they’ll just make one up. Deleted. What a waste of time.
Bubble Cube is a great game
I’m enjoying most all the cube games. If you play it for what it is and not a Casino then it really is a lot of fun games. I like the fact I’m playing against other players and not a computer. And the best part is I've won $7 and I haven’t gave one penny to do so. If you are looking to get rich by playing these simple games then you will probably lose all your money 😂, but if you play it for what it is you can have a lot of fun.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 202.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2019 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.