Use your iPhone and its camera to measure angles like a Laser Level or place it on the object to use it as a spirit level.
- Calibration for perfect results
- Slope alert (any angle you wan't)
- Vibration and sound notifications
- Flashlight support for dark areas
Either look at the screen to see a cross hair or place it on the object that need to be in an angle. The application will either vibrate (good if you're looking through the screen) or sound (perfect for matching angles when you placed the phone on an frame).
Spirit level and laser combines measuring using Camera and Gyrometer. You can either place your iPhone on a frame for example or helping a friend out on distance by looking though your camera.
There is no actual laser in the application. But you can see a straight line by looking through your camera.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
1. Better if we add a second set of cross hair referencing object edge to a more precise measurement.
2. Better if we can select between two modes relative and absolute.
3. Better if we can select measure relative to horiz or vert, in 2 above.
4. Add error prompt or message " phone not held vertical "
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.