Bubble Shooter - Addictive! 4+
Classic Bubble Shooter
Fapps World et Cie S.E.C.S.
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Best Bubble Shooter game for iPhone. At the top of the appstore lists throughout the world.
What users are saying:
- "Very addictive, lots of fun and way better than most other bubbleshooter apps. The whole family prefers playing this version."
- "This is honestly the BEST bubble shooter on the market. It's very relaxing and visually pleasing. The other bubble shooter games, I feel, don't really give one a fair shake. This one definitely does! Thanks."
- "I love this game I never thought I would like it this much:)"
- "This game passes my time so quickly. It's addicting and I can't seem to go to any other app. Definitely one of my favorites"
- "Such an addicting game! lots of fun, very simple. great way to pass time."
- "It's easy to lose track of time with this game! Lots of fun and relaxing at the same time. Wish they made more like this one."
- "Simple, yet fun. Could just sit and play over and over."
- "ahhmazing gaame !! passes time like it's nothin"
Enjoy hours of fun with this classic Bubble Shooter Game.
Match 3 or more bubbles of the same color to make them disappear and get score points.
The score you get increases with the number of bubbles you make disappear at the same time.
Game Center is supported for worldwide leaderboard.
The game includes different bonus bubbles for an enhanced strategic gameplay.
- 3x score, multiplies by 3 the score you get when the connected bubbles disappear
- 4x score, multiplies by 4 the score you get when the connected bubbles disappear
- score bonus, you get an additional score bonus
- bomb, the surrounding bubbles explode
- pause, the bubbles don't fall down anymore for some time
- slow down, the bubbles fall down slowlier for some time
- move up, all the bubbles move up one line
bug fix for targeting problem on iphone X, XS XS Max and XR
Ratings and Reviews
I'm not one who has an interest in computer games, I don't know why, but I never have. One day I was in a waiting room, and I was totally bored, so I tried playing bubble shooter. Two words describes this game.....SERIOUSLY ADDICTING!!!! When my number was called, I did not respond, because I was sooooo enthralled in the game. When I finally realized they were calling me (after 4 attempts), I asked a lady sitting beside me if she would take my number and go ahead of me, and I would take her number, so I could finish the game. I now play this game on a daily basis, several times a day! I NEVER thought a time would come that I'd become sooooooo caught up in a game!!! This game is SERIOUSLY ADDICTING!!!!
Are you serious!!
This game is not the game of old. This is a pitiful version of the original game or similar version. This is a pay to play game of bubble shooter. If you pay the 0.99 cents to play ad free, the hard work you put in to reach the next level goes down the drain once you’ve used up your coins. I was under the impression this game was free. Why would force someone to pay to play or start over? Where is the fun in that, so I would call this the watered down version of bubble shooter. Please don’t waste your time with this game. In the beginning is fun to play until you realize in order to advance in this game you must pay or sit and watch ads to advance, because this game will speed up and you will find yourself watching more ads than playing the game. Good Luck! I wish Google Play version would come back.
What were they thinking?!
OK, so the game is good enough, but if you lose and don't advance to the next game, it asks you "do you want to restart the game (at the level you're on) or do you want to restart at level one?" Now these 2 questions are right on top of one another, and if you play fast, it is really easy to mistakenly hit "restart at level one" which is frustratingly annoying! Why don't they just add that as an option somewhere else?? I've only been playing for a few days, but imagine if you are up to level 300 or 3000 and you accidentally go back to level one with NO apparent option to change back. So after I runout my 700 coins, I will be deleting the app. Shame:-( It actually makes no sense because they must lose tons of paying customers who have fat thumbs and hit the wrong choice.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FAPPS WORLD et Cie SCS
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Fapps World
- In-App Purchases
- Package with 100 coins $0.99
- Package with 700 coins $4.99
- Package with 1600 coins $9.99
- Package with 3500 coins $19.99
- Advertisement-free upgrade $0.99
- Package with 8000 coins $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.