Bubbles the Cat v1.0.16 adds new visual accessibility options to help more gamers bounce into the action!
- Added visual accessibility options to configure laser colour, screen flashes, background detail and food animation.
- Fixed an issue where pursuing spike walls were playing their sound at full volume. This now varies based on your distance from the wall.
- Made the par times slightly easier to achieve on Worlds 1-8, 1-10 and 1-11.
- Minor level design tweaks to World X-9 to make it easier to line up certain jumps.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is fantabulous!
I haven’t played a title similar to Bubbles the Cat in years. Perfect one touch controls and responsiveness, challenging and rewarding gameplay, and new elements being introduced throughout the levels make this an exciting, long lasting title. Children will enjoy his game and adults will love the challenges of attempting to platinum all of the levels. (This is achieved by completing the level, collecting all of the fish, and completing the level in time all at once.) Ultimately, the controls, level variety, and level of polish make this come together. Hoping that the App Store will rightfully recognize this hidden action/arcade gem.
Easy to learn, lifetime to master
This is what happens when you have the cuteness of Mario Run, the platforming of Mega Man X, and the zany puzzles of Guacamelee. Bubbles the Cat makes it easy for small kids to enjoy, but also provides hugely satisfying challenges for veteran gamers. Being able to play this game is also nice for a plane or subway ride, something Mario Run can’t deliver on.
Got this for our grandson (almost 7) and he loves it. He is an experienced gamer and just could not get enough of this excellent creation. Challenging and fun for any age! Love that it has so many levels. A winner!
- Johnathan Wallbank
- 326.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Johnny Wallbank (Team Cats & Bears)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.