Bubbletime Math is a game that helps kids practice addition and subtraction facts. It's fun and engaging and is proven to help build math skills. Download today!
“Fun and interactive with my little one. Gives him the option to explore his own answers and the layout and graphics are great!”
-- iPhone User --
"...students who have problems in 'later elementary school and beyond are often missing vital foundation elements,'"
-- Huffington Post 2017 --
Quickly recalling addition and subtraction facts is key to success in early grade math. Bubbletime Math First Grade is a highly focused, fun math game that teaches kids addition and subtraction facts. The game has a combined 40 levels and an unlimited number of practice problems. Using Bubbletime First Grade Math for only five to ten minutes a day will help your child memorize basic early facts and build their math confidence.
Bubbletime First Grade Math feels and plays like a real game. It contains fun animations and interactive elements that keep kids engaged. Kids learn addition and subtraction facts by popping the bubble with the correct answer!
Download Bubbletime First Grade Math today and start improving your child’s addition and subtraction skills!
• Thousands of addition and subtraction problems for first and second grade students.
• 40 combined addition and subtraction levels.
• Addition section - Single and double-digit addition facts, even numbers, odd numbers, by 5’s, 10’s, 20’s, after 100, and more!
• Subtraction section - Subtracting 1 through 10, 0, 15, 20, 25, 50, from 100, by 100 and more!
• Practice section with an unlimited number of problems and levels of difficulty: easy, medium, and hard.
• Earn math awards as you progress through each level.
• Earn bonus points for special math accomplishments.
• Engaging animations and sound effects.
• Improves recognition of common addition and subtraction facts.
• Provides a strong foundation for more advanced elementary math.
• Builds math confidence.
• Highly focused on one skill: recognizing addition and subtraction facts.
• Children 6 and above
• First math students
• Advanced kindergarten students who need to be challenged
• Second/third grade students who need additional help and/or practice
A Note for Teachers
A note for teachers in the United States using Common Core Math Standards. Bubbletime Math covers the following Common Core math standards:
First grade math standards:
• Understand and apply properties of operations and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
• Add and subtract within 20
• Work with addition and subtraction equations.
Second grade math standards:
• Add and subtract within 20.
• Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract.
• Understand place value.
Quackenworth specializes in mobile games and educational web products. Our mission is to develop fun products that teachers and parents can use to educate and enrich the lives of children and young adults. We are highly-skilled developers with years of experience in primary and secondary education.
Quackenworth apps are designed to educate and entertain both children and adults alike and are used in classrooms and homes around the world. We highly value your child's education and are honored to be a part of their educational journey!
Privacy and disclosure
Quackenworth apps do not contain in-app purchases, third party advertising, tricks, or surprises. We take your privacy seriously and are honored to be a part of improving your child's skills! Enjoy!
• Made general bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Name changed to Bubbletime First Grade Math.
Enjoying Bubbletime First Grade Math? Please leave a great rating or review. Your feedback helps us make awesome math games!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Best game for learning addition and subtraction
My kid really likes this game and seems to want to play it every time we’re in the car. It makes learning additional and subtraction fun. Although it’s a learning game it plays more like a regular game. The robot animations are really cool!
This is a fun game and I think my son would LOVE it if it worked consistently. If this were a free app I could look past some of the issues, but since I paid for it I’m not happy. Ever so often he gets to a level and the screen goes solid white and you can’t see anything. We’ve also played several levels where it doesn’t add up his answers that are correct- making the level never ending. The only way I’ve found to fix this is to completely log off of his iPad and restart it. His other apps aren’t giving us problems which leads me to believe it’s simply an issue with this particular game. If not for that, we’d love it but it’s very frustrating when it messes up.
Fun and interactive with my little one. Gives him the option to explore his own answers and the layout and graphics are great!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Quackenworth Inc
- 88.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Quackenworth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.