- AUGMENTED REALITY - AR
- STOP CARRYING BOOK GUIDES!!!
- 100% OFFLINE TRAVEL GUIDE
- OFFLINE METRO MAP
- ZOOMABLE 100% REGIONAL OFFLINE MAPS: Bucharest, Mogosoaia, Poiana Brasov and Sinaia
- PICS GALLERY
- GPS CAPABLE
- INTERACTIVE POINTS OF INTEREST on the maps showing public bus stops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, hospitals, museums, theatres, and many others.
- DAILY BASED ITINERARIES
- BUDGET BASED HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
- WHERE, WHAT & HOW TO SHOP
- NIGHTLIFE ACTIVITIES
- CITY TIPS, MOVING AROUND, COMMUTING
- SAFETY TIPS
Stop carrying heavy city tours guide in your pocket. TRAVEL LIGHT!!!
This tourist guide is built to be used offline. No connection to Internet required, meaning no extra charges in your phone bill!!
AUGMENTED REALITY, unlike other tourist guides you will be able to discover the city with the best iPhone and iPad tool - AR - Just click on the AR button, turn yourself 360° and view on the screen where the best spots are and how to find them. You can also scroll up and down to view the closest and furthest attraction. Slide through the tutorial for more tips.
After many requests, we bring to you your own steps with a GPS feature. Do not get lost, just take a look where you are standing.
It is a very practical city guide since it is designed to be used by itineraries. There are 4 different itineraries for the city depending on the duration of your journey. We also provide tips and advices to travellers, how to get into the city, how to move around, where to shop, where to go at night, most popular places, safety tips, etc...
Unlike other guides, Bucharest Travel Guide provides you with interactive zoomable OFFLINE MAPS (x6 zoom + GPS capable) of the region showing the attractions, public bus stops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, hospitals and many other useful points of interest. You cannot get lost!. With this guide, you will not only visit the city but also move around its region.
Tourist info for must see attractions such as Palace of the Parliament, Curtea Veche, Arcul de Triumf, Şoseaua Kiseleff, Romanian Athenaeum, Revolution Square, National Museum of Art of Romania, Calea Victorie, among others.
The travel guide is made based on travellers advices. Unlike other city guides, we can guarantee we have already visited these places and would like to give you a fancy and practical tool to make your visit a more enjoyable one.
Note: This app contains IAPs for you to enjoy and discover the best out of your visit. It does include Bucharest a major cities in Romania.
- New tours & hotels services offered within the app!
- Improved augmented reality feature.
Ratings and Reviews
I Love Romania, But?
This app looks nice but it bugs you by giving you a pop up window asking you to pay for an update.Fix and i will give you 5 stars.Take care.God bless Earth.
Very limited information. Definitely not worth the money.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AlpineMaster Global LTD
- 99.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © AlpineMaster Global LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Bucharest $0.00
- Bucharest Maps $3.99
- Budapest $0.00
- Budapest Travel Guide $1.99
- Istanbul Travel Guide $1.99
- Belgrade Travel Guide $1.99
- Sofia Travel Guide $1.99
- Paris $0.00
- Bucharest holidays $0.00
- Bukarest karte navigator $0.00