Buckeye Media Gateway Whole Home Solution users can get the Buckeye Media Gateway Whole Home Solution experience in the palm of their hands with the Buckeye Media Gateway Mobile Application.
Turn your iPad into the command center for your Buckeye Media Gateway Whole Home Solution.
You can now search, discover, and navigate your Buckeye Media Gateway Whole Home Solution on the go, or without interrupting the TV show you are watching.
Quickly see new TV shows, view guides, search TV shows and manage your recordings. Using the Buckeye Media Gateway Mobile Application you can now turn your iPad into your own remote control and navigate the TV guide using the intuitive gesture based control panel.
Features that are available:
• Browse the TV channel guide without interrupting the TV shows you are watching. View up to 14 days in advance
• Schedule a TV show or Movie
• Browse your recorded TV shows
• Manage your recordings
• Delete and reprioritize recordings for your favorite shows
• Instantly search, schedule and browse shows while you are away from home
• Start watching a show on your Media Player at the flick of a finger (only when inside the home)
Having troubles with your Buckeye Media Gateway Mobile Application? Try these few tricks:
• For remote control of TV guide, make sure you are connected to your Media Gateways network router.
• Also make sure that you have turned on your Media Players “network control function” on the Media Player UI
• iPhone support
• Playback of Linear and Recorded TV, requires MS4000 Media Streamer
• Support for Closed Captioning
• Support for Secondary Audio Program (SAP)
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work with iOS11
Buckeye Broadband and ARRIS are 2 large corporations with millions of dollars and thousands of customers. Neither of which saw iOS11 coming? Neither of which prepared for an app update in advance? Neither of which takes responsibility for their now non-working app?? Dish Network is looking better and better now compared to your lack of customer service!
App Won't Work Very Soon
I love this app despite all the negative comments here! It's so much easier to set up recordings than the onscreen ways of doing the same thing. Sadly, this is still a 32-bit app which Apple will delete from the App Store and will no longer work unless it's updated to 64-bit app!! COME ON!! Would someone please update this app and preserve my sanity??
Awesome. Works as a remote from any tv in the house. Easier to use and see what's on than using the actual remote and I can set recordings and what not from wherever I am. I love this lol
- Buckeye Cablevision, Inc.
- 23 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Application developed under license from ARRIS Solutions, Inc. © 2013, ARRIS Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.