A Must-Have Quote App for Every Buddhist!
How to Use:
● Swipe left or right to change quote.
● Swipe up to open the music player.
● Tap on the play button to play music.
● Tap on the star button to add a quote to favorites.
What makes this app so different is about the music.
It has great peaceful & relaxing songs that you can listen to while reading quotes.
Combining the music with the slideshow of quotes & background pictures, you will have a wonderful quote app that you've ever wanted.
Buddha Quotes will give you a stronger and happier spirit every day and night.
You will find peace and happiness in every quote, which will make your life quality better day by day.
Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhartha Gautama, was the Spiritual Teacher who founded Buddhism.
In Buddhist traditions, he is the Supreme Buddha of our age.
Buddha’s wisdoms will surely inspire you & provide essential boost to your soul.
● Quotes on enlightenment and inspiration from the Buddha and others.
● 28 great peaceful Buddhism songs with a nice music player.
● Slideshow for quotes & background pictures.
● Beautiful and peaceful hand-picked background pictures.
● Bookmark your favorite quotes.
● Quote notification every day and night.
● Share quotes on Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and more...
Please feel free to contact us if you have any requests or new quotes for this app.
Wish you always happy.
Thanks & Best Regards.
Namo Amitabha Buddha.
P/S: Although the app's name is Buddha Quotes, we know that these quotes are not as exactly as the Buddha said, but relatively they are the Buddha's thoughts, and they have the Buddhism spirit & meaning. Please forgive & correct us if we made any mistakes in this app.
For the Vietnamese version, you can do one of the following:
- Go to link http://bit.ly/JLzoiX
- Search for keyword (without quotes): "Phật Ngôn".
- Go to our developer page on iTunes.
== Connect With Us ==
* Like us: http://facebook.com/holovastudio
* Follow us: http://twitter.com/holovastudio
* Visit us: http://holova.net
* Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fix bug: in-app purchases not showing on iOS 9.1.
- Fix bug: app crashes when user chooses more apps on iOS 9.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App But...
But it could be better if you eliminate some of the visual clutter at the bottom of the screen, i.e. the Facebook & Twitter buttons. Both these feeds represent the chaos and technological turmoil of being online today. Both these buttons embody the antithesis of why we seek the brief solitude which this app offers us in the brief moments we use it in the first place. Not to mention the security risks that both apps embody, especially Facebook which now wants access to all your financial data.
Anyway that’s what I think. Now I have to get back to the chaos of my daily life. Have a nice day🙀... Thanks, M. Calabia
Thought provoking app
I set this app to send a daily random teaching into my notification center. I very much enjoy having a daily quote that provides a simple &/ or profound idea about which I can think for a moment, or for the day. This app is a very pleasant break from the constant barrage of negativity in the 24 hour news cycle.
Simplicity is key for me
I love the teachings that are revealed in this app for their profound messages expressed with such simplicity. I share these with my friends on facebook and someone is always moved by the thought for the day. I have no complaints at all about the app. I would not change it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tran Anh Khoa
- 140.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Holova Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Music Player
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.