“You can save $112,000 over a lifetime by just bringing your lunch to work” - personal finance statistics say.
“Sometimes, it's easy to overlook all of the tiny little "leaks" in your budget. People often don't realize how much they're spending.
It's easy to think that you're not buying anything lavish. You're not dining at the Ritz.
You're not flying to Paris. You don't drive a Mercedes-Benz. Where on earth is all of your money going?
Let me ask you a few questions:
Do you buy a coffee from Starbucks?
Do you buy ice cream, cookies, soda, or other junk food?
Do you own a car that has poor gas mileage?
Do you have a pet?
Do you occasionally grab lunch out when you're on the go?
All of these represents the most common ways in which people spend money.
None of these purchases are "wrong" or "right." They're simply choices. If you want to spend money on these items, you need to cut other expenses out of your budget. The core of budgeting is prioritizing: Cut the expenses that are less important to you, so that you can leave room in the budget for the spending that really matters.”*
So here it comes - Budget Calculator or Your Finance Personal Assistant
Use it to Track, Control, Analyze & Plan Your Money.
- is designed to be simple
- has fast & easy data entry forms
- has got all tools for you to be effective in your money management
The App tools will help you to:
1. Track your expenses & fill it in seconds
2. Control & Analyze Money Leaks with Interactive Pie Charts
3. Plan & Forecast to achieve your goals with Interactive Graphs
4. Make it Personal with Customisation Tools
5. Be Secure with Password Protection
6. Perform a detailed analysis with Data Export to PC
7. Not miss a thing with Smart Notifications
So, Get It Now!
We are constantly trying to improve the app if you have a feedback please let us know email@example.com
*“Where Does All My Money Go” full article on budgeting.about.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- stability improvement and bug fixes
- decimal mark is added into calculator (1.25, 1.5, etc can be entered now)
- calculator improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely helpful, but..
I think it's a great app, really helps with tracking and making coast cutting decisions, but I was frustrated with the idea of not being able to add more categories unless I upgrade to PRO account.
Not particularly helpful
So, the interface is nice and simple, but this app doesn't really offer much. You can put in you income and some categories to plan your budget. There is not an option for you to put in what you actually ended up spending for the month, so you can't see where you are overspending or saving. It's just kind of a static budget. Honestly, you could plan the budget once, take a screenshot and then remove the app.
Also, I don't like the way it calculates the percentages. You put in your income and expenses. Your expenses had a % beside them, but is a percentage of the total amount of expenses you have entered, not of your budget. For example, if I have rent at $660 and utilities at $200 and no other categories, it has those at two percentages adding up to 100. It's weird. I want to know what portion of my budget they are now their percentage in relation to each other.
It's a nice start to a design, but needs a lot more features to be truly helpful.
I decided to evaluate this app. It looked like it stressed percentages, which is what I want.
I got stuck in a “summary” page, and I can’t find a way out. It is locked there. There is no “hamburger icon” in the corner to offer me navigations to the other parts of the program. I can’t make it change. I will have to delete this app.
The developer, Maxim Gusarov, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Maxim Gusarov
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Maxim Gusarov
- In-App Purchases
- "Enable all above features - 40% cheaper" $5.99
- "Create as many activities as you want" $2.99
- "Unlock Monthly (Pie) Chart" $0.99
- "Remove All Ads" $1.99
- "Unlock Year Summary Chart and Forecast Feature" $1.99
- "Export all your data to a CSV (table) file" $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.