Budget Flow lets you keep track of your income and expenses and manage them effortlessly. This modern and user-friendly expense tracking app is quick to set up, requires no registration and can even be used offline. Budget Flow is the app for anyone who wants to manage their finances efficiently while maintaining a high level of data security.
Download Budget Flow today and achieve your financial goals!
Clear financial management:
- Keep track of your accounts, balances and transactions
- Configurable dashboard with numerous widgets
- Multiple sorting, search and filtering options
- Customizable time period for the entire app
Create accounts and categories:
- Create multiple accounts and categories
- Personalizable with icons, emojis and colors
- Organize categories into folders
Easy transaction management:
- One-time and recurring transactions
- Integrated calculator for accurate entries
- Automatic conversion to over 150 currencies
- Add photos, locations and notes
- Scan receipts including automatic evaluation
- Reminders for planned transactions
- Plan budgets for your categories
- Choose different recurrence intervals
- Supports multiple budget books and users
- Share data via iCloud to collaborate with multiple people
- Secure data storage
- No login required
- FaceID / TouchID / Passcode support
- Apple Watch app incl. complications
- Mac app incl. keyboard support & shortcuts
- Home & lockscreen widgets
- Siri shortcut support
- Import and export data via CSV file
- Numerous personalization options
- Seamless iCloud synchronization
- Responsive design incl. darkmode
- Dynamic text size
- ...and much more!
Budget Flow is free to download. Some features require an optional subscription or one-time purchase of the full version.
Thank you for using Budget Flow!
If you like the app, feel free to write a positive review in the App Store. It really helps a lot and motivates to keep improving the app.
New in this version:
- Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Trial is too short to fully evaulate
This app *seems* great, and I'd *probably* like it if I ended up paying for it, but 3 days is too short a trial period to commit to purchasing it.
That said it does seem like a nice budgeting app. Decent design and easy enough to use. However it was clearly designed using Catalyst and is ported from iOS instead of being a truly native Mac app. I just wish I could really kick the tires on it before having to decide.
Developer Response ,
thank you for your feedback on the app. I am very happy that you like it in general, but I also understand your comments.
Because customer satisfaction is very important to me, I have now increased the trial period to one week to give users more time to fully test the app before deciding to purchase it.
Regarding the Mac app, it is, as you said, a Catalyst version which has been ported from iOS / iPadOS. However, in the latest update (1.2.3), I have made some new Mac-specific adjustments, such as adding new items to the menu bar and adding additional keyboard shortcuts like CMD + S to save or ESC to close dialogs.
If you have any further suggestions for improvement, please feel free to contact me either directly in the application or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing your feedback on this! :-)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fabian Hasse
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Fabian Hasse
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version (1 Year) $29.99
- Full Version (1 Month) $4.99
- Full Version $69.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.