Bill : Money.Organizer.Planner 4+
Budget App & Expense Tracker
Pretty View LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Organize your monthly finance with the easiest and practical app. Available now for your iPhone. One of the best apps for Money-management. Control your Wallet while tracking all your spending, create a well-balanced wealth with this powerful tool. Make a less-stressed month with this financial help.
- Create your budget according to your needs
- Easy to Add your income and expenses
- Make your Personal Finance Easy
- Learn How to Save your Money
- Balance your Spending
- Organize your Wallet
- Good for Tracking Tips and Bills
- Organize your Personal Finance Easy
Say goodbye to late fees. Take charge of everything in one app. Change your life, Enjoy more Free Time.
Budget planner Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Budget planner
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 1 week free and then $49.99 per year
- 3 day free trial then $8.99 per month
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Budget planner adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like how easily you can see how much money left on your account with app. But I am looking for an app that could give me a fortnightly setup too not just a monthly bec i am being paid twice a month.
In total, i love how smooth the app is. This is my 3rd day using it
I don’t think that pay a weekly subscription is the end of the world if the product is worth it and it helps with your budgeting en expenses, but another different experience is that you make me input all of the information before you tell me the I have to subscribe to a $5/WEEK, why don’t you say $20/month which is easier (unless you want to confuse customers and get away with debiting the account for a few weeks before they realize that they are being taking advantage of) any how, I can’t tell you weather the app does a good job in helping you staying within budget because I don’t think is worth my effort on something that it is supposed to help you save money but instead cost you $240/year and and yes, you are not informed before hand until you have invested time and effort to get the app set up.
You will be successful for a short period of time and then you will be back to square one to think how else you can defraud people before you are discovered again.
Developer Response ,
However, we'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right.You can also email us at @firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will get back to you promptly.
Spent an hour putting in my budget info, then after I did all of that, it asked me to sign in or sign up. (That is a terrible way to do it.). I tried signing up/signing in etc. and it wouldn’t accept any of my three email addresses as valid. It also spent many minutes circling only to then error out. I even tried the sign in with facebook option only to get another error message that it was in beta mode. Then it high- jacked all of my information that I spent an hour putting in so that I couldn’t even go back and copy it down after I went through bank accounts and credit cards trying to get all the information. Horrible Horrible waste of time, so frustated. All the reviews must be their friends or themselves. And it can only be viewed in portrait mode not landscape on the iPad.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We're sorry for the inconvenience caused while using our application. Kindly write us at support@email@example.com explaining the issue you are facing. Regards.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pretty View LLC
- 81.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Fun Apps And Top Cool Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Budget Planner Monthly Pack $9.99
- Budget Planner Weekly Pack $2.99
- Special Monthly Subscription $8.99
- Yearly Subscription $49.99
- Special Yearly Subscriptiom $49.99
- Budget Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Weekly Subscription $2.99
- Budget Planner yearly speci $49.99
- Budget Mid Year Subscription $24.99