Budget Saved is the super easy to use personal finance app that's designed to help you save money!
Budget Saved helps you save money by grouping expenses based on need or want. You input an expense, save it as a need or want and then you can look back to see which purchases were really necessary. With this information you can see exactly how much you can save.
Budget Saved will show you that you can save quite a bit of money if you cut back on your "wants".
Budget Saved can be used any time you want to keep a budget, save money or to simply track spending.
Some sample uses for Budget Saved:
- Track all of your monthly expenses
- Keep a grocery shopping budget
- Keep track of holiday spending
- Set a vacation budget
- Balance your checking account
- Manage your Bills.
- Save Money!
- Save money by tracking "wants" vs "needs"
- Intuitive and easy to use interface
- Create budgets by month, week or enter a custom time period
- Support for recurring budgets and expenses
- Carry over balance
- Export and Print
- Quick and easy expense input
- Custom categories
- Passcode lock
- Detailed expense report
- Detailed “wants” report
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email: email@example.com
Search "Tardent" on the App Store for more great apps and games!
Added French language support
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I paid for it and it’s worth it. I always have different “pockets” for my money and this app allows me to keep
my budgets separated as if they were in separate pockets or envelopes. I love that you can email yourself the budgets as documents.
There are two things that I would suggest for update:
One being you can’t delete an expense once it is entered. Please make it possible to delete entries to allow for human error.
Also the other one is if you make a recurring budget it will recur but the entries all go in under the same date which is the first day of the new budget. Then you have to go in and change the dates manually on all your expenses. Please allow the dates to follow with recurring budgets.
Other than that I love it and will keep using it.
- Fast (customizable) input: (saved categories of your choice) which means you only input the amount and CHOOSE the category:) ,you can also add a name and a note for each payment.
- recurring option for each payment and budget
- you can edit and change any payment any time.
- you can input something you have to pay in the future.
- you can add money instead (brilliant option)
- the previous budgets are all saved ( you can delete them)
- you can send the budget through email and it will be beautifully scheduled in a PDF file.
- you choose if the payment is needed or wanted so you can see how much money you could have saved.
- the categories helps you see how much you spend on stuff.(like how much you spent on coffee or segregates).
- there is much more but these are my favorites.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is the first and only app I downloaded and it's perfect for me.
Like it a lot
App does what it's supposed to do and does it very well. Easy to use, great graphics which is a big selling point for me. (please don't ever change your graphics from HD to early 1990's VGA graphics like a lot of apps do and make it look like crap) and keeps my budget organized. Good job developers!
- Tardent Apps Inc.
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tardent Apps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.